Baby Bugs Due February 2013

That's funny Smiley.

I'm winning war against the ironing! Nearly all done, keep sneaking in half hour here and there :)

Ruby's head is all cut up from her finger nails, hope the HV doesn't tell me off?

Going to pick Isla up in an hour... Tea, bath and bed.

Am planning on moving Ruby in to her room- slowly sorting it all out.
Everyone's babies still in Moses in your bedroom? Xx

I have got a few videos of him laughing, tried uploading one on here but couldn't figure it out. Will post on fb later on if I can't do it on here. His appt was fine MF, they have discharged him :) They have no idea what was wrong when he was in my tummy but have assured me that now he is on the outside world he is absolutely fine and 100% healthy :)

Wonderful news, Smiley!!!

Jem- sorry it was a rough morning hun. :hugs: Maybe a chat with your oh will help him realize you would appreciate just a few minutes of his help in the morning.

MF- glad you had some you time. Did you have fun?

Ended up taking Blake to dr yesterday morning. Found a tiny bit of blood in his diaper up front, he had those odd screaming episodes while changing, and he peed on me 4 times the day before. Thought might have a uti or something, so got him seen right away (liking dr office more as got us in to be seen within an hour once I called). Luckily, Blake peed in a cup pretty quickly, so they were able to test it right away. Everything came back normal :happydance: Dr mentioned sometimes soap in his bath could irritate that area if not completely washed off, so to bath him in just clean water for awhile. Maybe that's what happened? He's doing fine so guess I was worrying too much, but what's new? :haha: Feel better he was seen and dr was very pleased with how he's doing...little guy is now just under 13 pounds!

I am glad Blake doesn't have a UTI x

I hope all the ladies with stressful mornings have had better afternoons.

Elodie is the hungriest baby ever today. All she wants is milk and sleep. I sense a serious growth spurt coming on!

Thanks smiley for adding me love the front page! Hopefully nice but of compensation for there cock up:haha:

I have esso? At the bottom of my screen

Jem well done on the ironing, my mountain is waiting for me:cry:

Hi girls!

Hugs wiggler!

Ugh what a pain in the ass about the screw...I'd be quite mad.

Still at the beach! Little cloudy today but that's alright think I got too much sun yesterday. Making a breakfast casserole now :) Oh and working too. Blah.

So weird that Whitt added a feed last night too! got up at 1145, 4 and then 630...silly babies! He must be growing because he's a milk machine lately

Tnt, I am mad about the screw, I only noticed it because Osc was trying to reach underneath to grab one of his toys that rolled away! He could have really hurt himself! I have told them that he scratched his arm on it lol x

Wow so funny all these babys changed their pattern last night! Hope Whit is enjoying the beach. Jades been like a grumpy newborn today feed/sleep constant.
Today has actually been really shit asides from this morning. Also had news that a top barrister has taken on our case. She has not lost a case in 26yrs so I am so hoping Matthew can be settled now at a special needs school. I hate how people assume they just go to a special needs school....its soooo complicated even with diagnosis. Oh well todays almost over so lets hope tomorro is better xx

I hope so hun, I really do. The lady speaks 12 languages, I am in awe. My landline always rings when I am feeding Jade grrr.

12 languages :shock: wow she must be really intelligent. Do you get funding for the barrister?

Also, if you dont mind me asking, which aspects of Maths behaviour do is current school find difficult to deal with?x

His tics (atm its a stupid laugh one which he does at 'inappropriate times' - lol) he cant sit still so walks round the room and jumps on spot. He will go and hide in the corner if they ask him to do something! He does have a 1:1 helper but she is only there 3.5 hours out of the 6. Plus she cant really stop his vocal tics!
The problem is that all his grades are above average, this is a problem as it means the he does not bring money into the school. Does this make sense? So they by law have to follow his statement but they dont want to increase the hours because they will have to pay his 1:1 out of their own pocket. I cant get him into a special school until he gets 24 hour statement. Agh. Confusing but hope that makes sense x

Its a law abiding outline of his needs and what they do to help him xhttp://www.education.gov.uk/popularquestions/a005396/sen-statement

Its a law abiding outline of his needs and what they do to help him xhttp://www.education.gov.uk/popularquestions/a005396/sen-statement
i had to get one of them for college due to my dyspraxia and the autistic side of it so they knew how to help me

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->