Baby Bugs Due February 2013

Harry is a big grump this evening too. He's not had a lot of sleep today - just a few 20 minute cat naps here and there.

So he needs a 24hr statement to get into the sen school? But he isnt going to get that unless the current school review it? But they wont because it costs money? Is that right?xx

Yeah pretty much lol ridiculous isn't it AND this is a local school with outstanding ofsted! Outstanding my arse.

Did anyone watch that 'Skint' the other night? One of the youths was called Connor and now I am big time panicing I've given my son a chavvy name? Someone told me the baby in shameless is called Connor too :wacko:

Took Bennet to Baby Time at the library today for the first time... she did not know what to make of it. Just sat and stared. I think the loud, screaming children were slightly overwhelming. AND, we sat next to a 9 month old who is the same size as her... she is HUGE!

I'm torn between letting Bennet continue with her pacifier... or trying to move on without it... She settles really well with it and it hasn't become a problem at night (ie. she doesn't start screaming if it falls out while she's sleeping, in fact, she spits it out shortly after falling asleep)... but I've just read that it's better to get rid of it while they're young. Thoughts?

I left both of mine to wean off dummy when ready :) imo of she is happy then leave her but its up to you xx

I think they say once a dummy is established to keep it until 6 months minimum to help prevent SIDS?

I don't think Connor is a chavvy name at all x

I left both of mine to wean off dummy when ready :) imo of she is happy then leave her but its up to you xx

That's what I'm leaning towards. I think I was almost 2 when my Mom decided to tell me that my pacifier got lost under the snow and apparently I believed her and was fine without it! In my opinion it seems like it'd be easier to rid of it when Bennet understands bedtime on her own and possibly can comprehend that there just is no more pacifier to be had.

How old were your kids when ready?

Matthew was 1 and just rejected it completely one day! Ruby was a bit older but she was old enough to understand and was fine xx

We're using one at fussy times but he could take it or leave it. He'll fall asleep without it but if we're leaving the house I always take it. Buys us time to either get home or finish a meal usually haha...

Well Em, I hope they pull their finger out and get it all sorted for you. They will see their arses once they know you are persuing it further. Xx

Connor isnt chavvy at all. Its Irish isnt it?? That Skint programme was :shock: :shock:

Oscar still has a dummy and I dont know how Im ever going to get him off it. He relies on it farrrrr too much. Hopefully Jack wont want his as much :wacko: Oscar goes to sleep with a dummy in his mouth and a dummy in each hand :haha: Just going to let him have it as long as he needs it because he doesn't understand at the moment and the times Ive tried to take it off him he just gets distressed.

woooop i got smiles

Attachments

• VIDEO0125_0000054988.jpg
    VIDEO0125_0000054988.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 2
Well Em, I hope they pull their finger out and get it all sorted for you. They will see their arses once they know you are persuing it further. Xx

Connor isnt chavvy at all. Its Irish isnt it?? That Skint programme was :shock: :shock:

Oscar still has a dummy and I dont know how Im ever going to get him off it. He relies on it farrrrr too much. Hopefully Jack wont want his as much :wacko: Oscar goes to sleep with a dummy in his mouth and a dummy in each hand :haha: Just going to let him have it as long as he needs it because he doesn't understand at the moment and the times Ive tried to take it off him he just gets distressed.

The little boy Ivy is friends with has 3 dummies, one he sucks and then one for each hand!

Yea it's Irish as the kids Dad is actually Irish :lol: their surname is Barry so you can't get more Irish. I did want Tiernan as a name but Paul said it was TOO irish :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->