Baby Bugs Due February 2013

Where do you get the breastfeeding milestone pins?

This link has the tortoise, flower and cow blinkies

https://s1233.photobucket.com/albums/...cpZZ1QQtppZZ24

I dont have enough space in my ticker but I am quite proud that technically I can have this...

https://i1233.photobucket.com/albums/ff393/milky_mommy/2qjkeuhjpg.gif + https://i1233.photobucket.com/albums/ff393/milky_mommy/1r3j9cjpg.gif :haha:

Well Em, I hope they pull their finger out and get it all sorted for you. They will see their arses once they know you are persuing it further. Xx

Connor isnt chavvy at all. Its Irish isnt it?? That Skint programme was :shock: :shock:

Oscar still has a dummy and I dont know how Im ever going to get him off it. He relies on it farrrrr too much. Hopefully Jack wont want his as much :wacko: Oscar goes to sleep with a dummy in his mouth and a dummy in each hand :haha: Just going to let him have it as long as he needs it because he doesn't understand at the moment and the times Ive tried to take it off him he just gets distressed.

The little boy Ivy is friends with has 3 dummies, one he sucks and then one for each hand!

Oscar has done it for a long time now, I wouldnt even know where to start on weaning him off it. Its his comfort so I dont want to take it away just yet anyway.

I like Connor :) ha ha but that programme was amazing, couldn't believe my eyes.

Good luck MF, that solicitor sounds fab, keep us posted xx

I gave Ruby a dummy for two weeks and now she oesnt want it so I just leave it, do whatever you feel Mrs.

I'm just about to watch 'murder workers' think there will be tears before my bedtime!!!

Lovely Lena xx

Me too! Gorgeous accent!
Smiley- matthew got rid of dummy but he had a bottle till he was 5. He had juice in it too! Bad mum lol but it was his comfort. He got rid in his own time xx
Great milestones ap. You must be very proud x
Are you feeling better tonight jem? X

Yep Osc still has a bottle in the morning and at night...he still has formula :blush: He will NOT drink cows milk. Tried everything...blue milk, green milk, cold milk, warm milk, half and half with formula to trick him....but nope. Has to be formula lol. Tried him without a bottle the other night and he was a right nightmare. Cant see him giving up his bottles without a fight :rofl:

Im mildly bored this evening. Nothing on tv, nothing on the tivo, nothing on lovefilm, cant find any games that i want to play. Bug is asleep so cant play with her although she has been in a foul mood today for some reason.

Im so bored ive even sorted the outside store cupboard out and gone through the bank statements etc and sorted money out.

Yes thank you, feeling better... Until the morning. I'm getting Shaun up when I get up- will go down like a lead balloon but gr will get over it and have to help.

rota, sleeeeep is what is do! X

I got rid of the girls bottles by about 10 months and stop formula at a year. Smiley does he have cows milk on cereal? I give cows milk on breakfast at 6 months- think that still what the HV says?

Smiley - Ivy used to hate cows milk and I gave up totally from when she weaned off boob (17 months) to when she was 2. Now she is a semi skimmed milk monster! She hates blue top milk and she prefers cold.

Maybe give it a while and try again?

Matthew hates milk! Even milkshake. I am the same though, dont even have milk on cereal yuckkk

Im not a fan of dairy milk either. Im happy with my soya milk :D At least no one else in the house drinks it :D

I drink the one that is sweetened with apple juice and it has a slight sweetness to it, its really hard to describe thinking about it.

If I try and trick him with cows milk (which I do every few weeks just to check he hasnt changed his mind lol) he throws a fit and starts scratches his tongue!!! :rofl: I dont mind him having formula (its the growing up milk for 1-2 years) because he gets loadsssss of vitamins and stuff from it but it would be nice for him to have cows milk.

Jem, he doesn't often have cereal BUT on the rare occasion he does have cereal he will happily have it with cows milk. Just his bottles that are the issue I think. Xxx

Lena is so gorgeous!

I used to say that I would head to Ireland to find myself a husband, just for the accents! :) That, or Scotland - I like both.

If I try and trick him with cows milk (which I do every few weeks just to check he hasnt changed his mind lol) he throws a fit and starts scratches his tongue!!! :rofl: I dont mind him having formula (its the growing up milk for 1-2 years) because he gets loadsssss of vitamins and stuff from it but it would be nice for him to have cows milk.

Jem, he doesn't often have cereal BUT on the rare occasion he does have cereal he will happily have it with cows milk. Just his bottles that are the issue I think. Xxx

Maybe once he has moved on from his bottle you will be able to encourage it, does it cost you a fortune in formula?

We used to tell Ivy that warm milk was 'tea' and we would make her tea in the morning when we were all drinking ours. She quite liked that idea!

Nah the formula doesn't really cost that much, its £7.99 a tub but that lasts about a month because he only has two 7oz bottles a day! So its not too bad really! Would actually cost a lot more buying extra cows milk!

Love the 'tea' thing :haha:

She does actually drink tea now - not really strong and with 2 sugars or anything but we do sometimes have a brew together in the afternoon :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->