Baby Bugs Due February 2013

Embo- big hugs. You will have the 3of them whipped into your routine quick!
I agree men can be such knobs. We really don't need the extra stress. Dh has been great cooking, cleaning, shopping etc but then had that tantrum at the weekend and things still strained between him and my mum. I could've killed dh when he said it has been tough for him seeing what I went through - try being the one going through it. They can be great but they just don't understand because they haven't been through it. X

I'm exhausted today and look like crap. Thomas slept for 2 hours, up for 3, slept for 1 then pretty much not settled. Got health visitor coming later. What do they do?

Ugh to health visitors. They are interfering cows :(
I feel all they do is judge. And be unsupportive

They will weigh him and measure his head and length. Ask if your ok and offer you support if you need it. They will inform you where the clinics are, etc.

I just had a friend round and my two year old bit her two year old. My friend was fine but how awful do I feel!!!!

Ha ha jembug- that's kids for you!! My friends son nearly dragged Thomas off the sofa thinking it was his baby brother and wanting to take him home. Big two year old tantrum kicked off!!

aw jem- I wouldnt worry hun xx

Hope your ok all.

Em- my OH did the same on day 3 & 4, I was like great hit me while I am down. He said I wanted her so I should deal with it :S anyway we both found our feet in the week after that and he apologized etc

I have to say Ryan has been very good with jade, he changes 50% of the nappies and does not mind pooey ones at all :S Maybe with her being number 3 he is used to the poo!

I took jade to be weighed today and she is now 7lb 13. She has thrush though so had to get a docs appointment. Was at 12.20 but she had a poonami all up her back LOL so had to cancel and re arrange for 2.

Hey, OH is being made redundant as his branch of blockbusters isnt profitable enough. So now we are set to lose almost £600 a month (his wages and my maternity pay) until i go back to work. Ive spoken to payroll at work who have said that if i go back to work earlier than the 6 months i booked off i may end up (probably will have too)paying money to the NHS. So my options are at the moment somehow learn to live on diddly squat but get to stay at home for the 6 months or i go back to work next month and risk owing money. This part of the year is kinda expensive as ive got my license to renew, easter, DD1 birthday, half terms, easter holidays and part of the summer holidays before i go back to work.

Ugh to health visitors. They are interfering cows :(
I feel all they do is judge. And be unsupportive

Yeah im not health visitors biggest fan either, the HV i had when i had DD1 was a complete cow who did not believe in PND and thought i was just a 'lazy teenager'. I was only diagnosed when i went and sat sobbing in my GP office with thoughts of throwing myself under a bus if they let me leave the office.
Not to mention most of the information they give is outdated, incorrect and a pile of shite. But i will give the new HV a chance, just one mind you, the first comment about dogs being dangerous to the baby and she will not be invited back.

Mei has gained another 100gm, which isnt a lot considering she seems to spend all her time attached to me. All i do is change her nappies,feed,wind,bath,change,feed and if im lucky i can actually pee without being disturbed. I never thought i would relish those 5 minutes on the toilet.

Ahh my health visitor is lovely and really really helpful! She rang me the other day because she needs to see Oscar for a few things and said she had been keeping her eye out for news of my baby arriving and she is looking forward to coming being babys health visitor! She is really nice.

MF...poonami :rofl: That made me laugh!

:haha: We talk about poo-splosions!

Rota, my DH used to work for Blockbuster and when our branch was shut in August, he moved to another branch but knew he had to get out. In October, he got a manager job at Odeon, but still has friends working with BB. His ex boss manages a store on the 'keep' pile.

Harry and I are thinking of venturing into town on our on in a moment! :) I'm quite excited!!

:haha: We talk about poo-splosions!

Rota, my DH used to work for Blockbuster and when our branch was shut in August, he moved to another branch but knew he had to get out. In October, he got a manager job at Odeon, but still has friends working with BB. His ex boss manages a store on the 'keep' pile.

Harry and I are thinking of venturing into town on our on in a moment! :) I'm quite excited!!

Poonamis in this house!

OH is looking for anything at the moment. He only works part time as it suits us in regards to childcare,etc. He is looking at kitchen work at the moment as he wants something he can make a carer out of.

https://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o34/chixiethepixie/Facebook/Mobile%20Uploads/6961c58e-caa3-4969-8d07-b90864387172.jpg
https://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o34/chixiethepixie/Facebook/Mobile%20Uploads/3252eeea-d75f-418f-81fa-bbd7ff77d554.jpg
NAPPIES!!!!
Just realised that i never posted a picture of MeiBug https://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o34/chixiethepixie/Facebook/Mobile%20Uploads/8a25a18b-fd43-42a3-92cb-4b38e1f88c0b.jpg

<3 <3 babydreams. There should be a happy medium! Too much time with my DH makes me irritable, and eventually, everything he does annoys me! :wacko: I also do most everything, even when he's here - because it's done my way and 'right'. I should back off, really.

Throughout the night, Harry's been waking up to feed every hour. Growth spurt alert! :p

Ugh this is our problem lol need a happy medium! He's full time in school so he is gone all day Tues/Thurs and then in the evenings MWF when he works. So far it's been ok but M and W nights he's kind of a cranky pants because he knows he has to be gone at school the next day. He's good with diapers. I am obviously in charge of the feeding with the boobs as I am pumping milk but don't want to introduce a bottle until after a month.

I joined nearly 5 years ago now as I was on another forum while pregnant with Lily but they didn't have much of a parenting section so went looking for one and found here :)

By god I seriously felt like giving up last night, I was so emotional anyway and then Connor just wouldn't sleep from 1-6.30. I asked for help from OH but just got a awful barrel of abuse and called useless :cry: He really spoke to me badly :nope: He's going back to work tomorrow too and leaving me on my own with the 3 kids 5 days after giving birth. :cry:

Hugs embo! Don't put up with nonsense!

Poonami -:haha:

Aw Rota that's a tough situation. I hope it works out for you!:hugs: Mei is beautiful!

We don't have health visits here - just a schedule of drs visits for lo - they probably should as some ppl probably need checking up on!

In other news my boobs are SO sore:wacko:

Looks like we have reflux and lactose intolerance....

Oh know bb has doctor helped?

Must say my hv is nice and helpef me get doctors appointment today? I bottle fed in front of her too and maybe they keep off my back as its my third lol they made me a cup if tea at the clinic.

My HV has been a star helping me get her sorted. She's got me an appt tomorrow but I have gaviscon left from DS so she's given the go ahead to start it. Appt saves me having to ring a million times to try and get through at 8am tomorrow.

Got the lactose free formula on prescription last night so were halfway there hopefully! I can't bear to have another night like last night, changing vomit soaked bed sheets at 1am!

HV thinks its the reflux that caused the trip to a&e...

Oh blue hope you get LO happy and settled now. Baby Must've felt rotten.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->