Baby Bugs Due February 2013

Hopefully this works!

We got our pics back today from last week and there are 2 that I want to share with you!

We had baby yoga this morning- Daniel loves going there and it tires him for the whole day! I love it when he s sleepy and cuddly! He s also very close to sitting up on his own. He can manage a few seconds before falling over but we are getting there.

Here is the first pic....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 1
Aww, gorgeous photos!! <3

I just changed my avatar. :D

We have a very smiley Harry this morning, after a good night's sleep. What a cutie. :)

Oh what a cutie!

SUCH a bad night here :( So tired, dont feel like I will make it through the day! Jack woke up every hour fussing and had two night feeds. Think he must be having a growth spurt or something. Oscar was awake between 12.20 and 2.00 screaming the house down with his teeth :( OH was useless and did nothing but shout at him :growlmad: f*cking arsehole. S in total, I probably had about 3 and a half or maybe 4 hours sleep? Yawwwwwwwwn!!

Omg smiley :( we had same as usual night really. Jade was awake at 6:40 but I ignored her and she went back off in ten mins. Everyone is asleep still but me. School runs suck.
Really hope both boys nap for u hun :(

Thanks MF :hugs: Oscar is happy as larry this morning, was up at 6 acting like it all never happened lol. I have got some liquid anbesol but I doubt he will let me get my finger in his mouth! I will try though :)

Anyone any plans for today? Xx

Toddler group for us and then I need to get Ivy's feet measured to get her new summer shoes. 3 weeks today until we set off on holiday!

Thanks MF :hugs: Oscar is happy as larry this morning, was up at 6 acting like it all never happened lol. I have got some liquid anbesol but I doubt he will let me get my finger in his mouth! I will try though :)

Anyone any plans for today? Xx

was gonna go for a walk with the ergo but raining and think shes still too small fror it

Lovely AP, where are you heading for your holidays? I'd love a nice little holiday with the kids this year but cant afford it :(

We are going to Brittany in France :flower:

I realllllllly want an ergo too Whisper, I read online they often need the insert from 4-6 months even when they are over the 5.5kg? I think it is to do with strength as well as weight?

If I an afford a new ergo then I will probably buy and second hand insert as they seem to go quite cheaply on ebay.

France, lovely! Hopefully the weather will be better than it is here!

We are going to Brittany in France :flower:

I realllllllly want an ergo too Whisper, I read online they often need the insert from 4-6 months even when they are over the 5.5kg? I think it is to do with strength as well as weight?

If I an afford a new ergo then I will probably buy and second hand insert as they seem to go quite cheaply on ebay.

shes 5.8 now and is ok in it but shes still a wee bit too short i think:shrug:

I'd look on ebay for an insert :)
Oooo holidays! We are off to france too later in year, well just me, 3kids and my poor poor sister ha ha.

Not to much planned today. Cleaning the house and waiting for boiler check.
Eta: omfg Jade has just shit right up her back. I don't actually know where to start with the clean up process!!?

I'd look on ebay for an insert :)
Oooo holidays! We are off to france too later in year, well just me, 3kids and my poor poor sister ha ha.

Not to much planned today. Cleaning the house and waiting for boiler check.
Eta: omfg Jade has just shit right up her back. I don't actually know where to start with the clean up process!!?

a friend who works for a sling libary told me to just fold a small towel or blanket under her bum and worked a treat she was happy as larry sucking the straps :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->