Baby Bugs Due February 2013

I'd look on ebay for an insert :)
Oooo holidays! We are off to france too later in year, well just me, 3kids and my poor poor sister ha ha.

Not to much planned today. Cleaning the house and waiting for boiler check.
Eta: omfg Jade has just shit right up her back. I don't actually know where to start with the clean up process!!?

:rofl:

lmao @ jade lena hasnt done that YET but she has done leaking down the leg poops

Morning lovelies xxx

Ha ha, MF that did make lol.

Oooh France sounds lovely, I'm very jealous!!

We have no holidays this year and I feel very sad :( Isla keeps talking about Thompson the dog and how she wants to see him again (we went in October)

Lovely photos bsm and love avatar mrs,

Smiley we has a shit night too. Demi up 1-4am moaning and then all three was up at 6am.

Just got some lunch stuff for Peppa pig. World :)
Girls are super excite. Ruby is off to Nannas tonight, I'm going to miss my smiley baby girl so much but I know she will gets lots of love. Will be nice for Nannas and Ruby to have special time and me and Shaun to give th big girls some attention.
I need to pack sooooo much stuff for Ruby.... Nappies, wipes, milk, bath seat, clothes, Moses, the list is endless.

Hope your all having a good day x

You wil have a great time jem x Its lovely and sunny here today. My sister works at pp world lol x Jades nappy explosions only happen when in car seat!!

Hehe! Harry has also done down the leg poos, and only one up the back! Yesterday, after 13 weeks, he aimed his bum and squirted all over my jeans! :p So much for not getting pooed on! I thought he'd finished his poo, took his nappy off and away he went! :sick:

Oh my god Ive had a bloody day of it! Remember I went for my smear on Tuesday but they wouldn't do it as Connor wasn't 12 weeks so they booked it in for today, so off I go to have it again and I go to the loo just before they do it and my bloody period starts!!! The nurse said she can't do it if your bleeding so it had to be cancelled again!! Arghhh

I have the insert for the ergo - it works good although now that he's bigger its a bit awkward for him I think.

Have fun Jem!

Aw Embo - that stinks.

Haha ew shatback is no fun. I find it happens more when he's in disposables for some reason. Whitt really gets into his poos - he grunts and really pushes hard! You can hear them across the room haha

Oh!! I just got the 'God Loves You, This Prayer is For You.' ad!! Thanks for blessing me, BnB! :thumbup: :p

I can't believe you ladies barely have up the back poos! I swear Bennet has had at least 10! They seemed to always happen when we were at Grandma and Grandpa's for the weekend with limited clothing! Must be my lack of diapering experience :p Plus, for a bit there I think she was too big for her size 1s but still was wearing them so there was nowhere for the poops to go but up!

Worst one yet - I had her travel change pad on the bed (one of those waterproof ones from in the diaper bag) and she apparently wasn't done when I took her diaper off so ended up making a puddle on the change pad and as we were on a mattress it started travelling towards her! So I picked her up really quick, managed to get her out of it pretty cleanly, but then picked up the pad to go dump it in the bathroom and instead it dumped all over the floor!!! This was all at the lovely time of 3am too, without OH as he was still in the city for work! Thankfully it's a wood floor so didn't do much damage :p

I can't believe you ladies barely have up the back poos! I swear Bennet has had at least 10! They seemed to always happen when we were at Grandma and Grandpa's for the weekend with limited clothing! Must be my lack of diapering experience :p Plus, for a bit there I think she was too big for her size 1s but still was wearing them so there was nowhere for the poops to go but up!

Worst one yet - I had her travel change pad on the bed (one of those waterproof ones from in the diaper bag) and she apparently wasn't done when I took her diaper off so ended up making a puddle on the change pad and as we were on a mattress it started travelling towards her! So I picked her up really quick, managed to get her out of it pretty cleanly, but then picked up the pad to go dump it in the bathroom and instead it dumped all over the floor!!! This was all at the lovely time of 3am too, without OH as he was still in the city for work! Thankfully it's a wood floor so didn't do much damage :p
:haha: ive had that too but ran towards the couch and all over her lol in the hair up her back all over the matt and me:haha:

love my ergo:cloud9:

Attachments

• 13377_10151577283899518_1080716184_n.jpg
    13377_10151577283899518_1080716184_n.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 7
The Ergo looks super comfy!

I use this one (maman kangourou):

https://i2.cdscdn.com/pdt2/e/0/4/1/700x700/mmkee04/rw/maman-kangourou-echarpe-de-portage-extensible.jpg

I've liked it for up to now, but the only this is, is if I wrap it and it's slightly off then im getting more weight on one side than the other and so my back gets sore from her weight being off-centered, iykwim? And if I wrap it and it's too tight or too loose then I can't just adjust it, I have to rewrap the whole thing!
I think the weight distribution thing will start to cause real problems when she's heavier.

What's better about an ergo than a baby bjorn or something similar?

The Ergo looks super comfy!

I use this one (maman kangourou):

https://i2.cdscdn.com/pdt2/e/0/4/1/700x700/mmkee04/rw/maman-kangourou-echarpe-de-portage-extensible.jpg

I've liked it for up to now, but the only this is, is if I wrap it and it's slightly off then im getting more weight on one side than the other and so my back gets sore from her weight being off-centered, iykwim? And if I wrap it and it's too tight or too loose then I can't just adjust it, I have to rewrap the whole thing!
I think the weight distribution thing will start to cause real problems when she's heavier.

What's better about an ergo than a baby bjorn or something similar?
i like this one as it doesnt neeed tied all her weight goes to my hips n not back and can go on front hip or back

i hate friday nights my twonk neighbours have friends over AGAIN!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->