Baby Bugs Due February 2013

Hi ladies!

Sorry, Embo. :hugs: You shouldn't be talked to like that! Maybe it is just lack of sleep?

My feet are tired? Seriously? That is too much! :nope:

Rota - She is sooo cute!!!

Blue, hope the meds and new food help your LO. Blake has acid reflux as well. He started meds for it about 2 weeks ago. Smells like peppermint, so he gets peppermint flavored formula twice a day:haha:

Blake had dr appt yesterday and got weighed - he's now 8 lbs 10 oz - Wow! We're so pleased he's gaining weight!

im finding it so odd not having the bump anymore kindof miss it

I miss being pregnant and feeling the kicks but love watching Thomas. X

I miss kicks, but not the bump. I can lay on my tummy again and it's heaven!!

My poor Sophie has lost her voice, I'm not surprised with all the crying she did from birth til 2am this morning. She is much happier now though, my milk came in super fast.

My milk came in this morning, I didn't expect it this fast.

Yea this is my last- I feel really complete now unless another surprise wants to happen one day. Anyone else going for the coil?

For the first week I kept waiting for him to move in my belly lol so nice to be able to bend over though - no more for at least 2 years :)

My ankles and feet are finally not swollen anymore!!

In an unrelated note, I am just sick over this local case - how in the world could someone do this???

https://www.newschannel5.com/story/18479498/trial-date-set-for-woman-accused-of-killing-twins

Yea this is my last- I feel really complete now unless another surprise wants to happen one day. Anyone else going for the coil?

Im having the coil put back in,just gotta try to find time to book it all in around work as there is only one doctor who does coil insertion and she is the most popular doctor at the surgery and she will only fit the coil when AF is in the building.

we changed lenas milk to aptamil comfort and has really helped her but my god she stinks now:haha: ben was feeding here and she was happily trumping away in his arms but was making him gag and the smell spread to my side of the room my god she smelt like sewage! he was burping her but holding her as far away from his face as pos said she smells worse then my dad:haha: and the poo that followed my god that made me gag so bad but i suppose if shes nolonger inpainand happy we have to put up with it:haha: wonder where i can buy a gas mask

I was thinking coil too. Don't want to go back on pill and hate condoms.

Hugs to all those who need them (What is wrong with these s**t for men?? LOL) and anyone not getting sleep!!!! Weston has just fed every hour for the last 3...I think I am in for a very long night too!

MF Weston has thrush too. It started with a bad diaper rash that wouldn't go away with all the heavy duty creams I bought. He was screaming every diaper change...it broke my heart. I finally figured out it was probably not just a typical rash and took him to the doctor. He not only has it on his little bum but also in his mouth. I have to give him the oral medicine 4 times per day and a cream on his diaper rash 4 times, as well as put the cream on my nipples since I'm BFing. It's so annoying--can't wait until it's all cleared up!!!

I am miserable with my gallbladder again, it's back to bad spasms/attacks, diarrhea (TMI) several times per day, nausea all the time, etc. just like it was while pregnant. It's really hard to deal with while breastfeeding and getting next to no sleep....with no help from DH. :( The Dr had originally wanted to wait 6 weeks PP to do the surgery and take it out, but I called today and begged the nurse to talk to the doctor because I just can't take it anymore. Really keeping everything crossed that I can have the surgery sooner so I can go back to feeling like a normal person!

Is anyone else not going on any type of birth control? DH wants to start TTC again or at least NTNP as soon as I am healed up and have my gallbladder surgery--eeek! He is 11 years older than I am and says he doesn't want to be an old man when his kids are finishing school...ha. I understand where he is coming from but at the same time it's a little scary to me to think about having two extremely close together. I am exclusively BFing Weston so I may have a tough time getting pregnant until he is weaned. I know it can happen as I have seen women who end up pregnant only 6-8 weeks PP!!!!!!!!! I also know that some don't ovulate while BFing and have to stop in order to conceive again. Guess there is no way to know how my body will react. I am undecided about what to do at this point. I do want my first two close but maybe not THAT close!!!!!

We're not going with any birth control, but I'm going to start charting again, and use condoms during my fertile window. That way, no chemicals or foreign bodies are used, and we can use charting to TTC again too, when the time is right. :)

not going on birth control here will see what nature decides we both want another but we dont get much nookie and its hard for me to fall preg without meds anyway

I am crap with birth control, the chemicals just dont agree with me, so it will be condoms for us!

The good thing about the copper coil is there are no chemicals which is why I'm so up for it, most of the pills make my blood pressure go up way too much and I'm too lazy for condoms :lol:

I looked in the mirror this morning and I look awful :( All bags under my eyes :nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->