Baby Bugs Due February 2013

Oh bec :( your only 11week pp chick and you been in pain too . I promise your body will start to feel like yours again soon xxx

Im not getting baby rice just because I dont think it holds a point or value lol so hope we can blw.

Have u been on netmums becca? They have local groups xx

I'll have a look, Emma. That's what I feel, my body isn't mine. Nothing is mine, my time or anything, it's all Lily. I love her but I need to be me.
xoxox

Ah I bragged incorrectly - he rolled back to front! May have been a fluke as he's not rolled yesterday or today but nevertheless he did do it! Haha he turned him self 180 degrees on the playmat trying though!:haha:

Hugs Becca xx I feel the same way about my tummy with the stretch marks and softness :( seeing all these 20somethings on the beach last week with perfect bodies didn't help...Oh well I got the cutest baby ever so no mind.

Wiggler hope you are feeling better soon:flower:

Ha and Whitt has been getting "older women" every where we go haha - all these cute toddler girls are like "BABY!" and they want to run over to see him/hold his hand.:haha: I tell him he's a chick magnet.

Hmm weaning...I want to bf until 1yr if I can make it. I don't want to have to buy formula and if he needs milk i'll keep going...I may try a little rice just at first as it may help his reflux - I think it's starting to improve - I only had to give him his pills twice last week..:thumbup:

Anyone's baby still have baby acne? He's got these little white bumps on his face the dr said were oil glands...want them to go away : /

Got a true laugh this morning! Love his squeals but ah it was so cute!:cloud9:

Bec :hugs: My tummy is relly droopy, but Im used to it now :lol:

MF, about Jades dummy, I always give Jack the same dummies, cant even remember the last time I sterilised them :blush:

we have canceled lenas christening as bens sis keeps messing us around and my fam were struggling money wise are going to do it when we live in the uk hopefully next year. BUT if my aunt can get me flights then lena and i are going in june:happydance:

I hope you get to go whisper :(

I just wash dummys under tap, I only steralise milk. With 2 other kids and a dog I am not sure there is much point. I won't sterilise bowls and spoons.

TNt whitten is gorgeous and clever boy!
Becca, could liam babysit so you get mummy time? Even an hour?

I never sterilised bowls and spoons, dont see the point. I sterilise bottles and used to do dummies but like I said I cant even remember last time I did them!

Osc hated his blood test :(

I hope you get to go whisper :(

I just wash dummys under tap, I only steralise milk. With 2 other kids and a dog I am not sure there is much point. I won't sterilise bowls and spoons.

TNt whitten is gorgeous and clever boy!
Becca, could liam babysit so you get mummy time? Even an hour?

i will be going just depends on what date as aunt works for ba and can get me flights have to wait until mums back from aberdeen for nans funeral on weds then can be sorted looking at 3 weeks time:happydance:

Watching Ruby gloom with my girls :) gotta wrap presents later for Sprogs birthday tomorrow.
Also gotta bake and decorate a cake. She wants whitefang and iggy from moshi monsters.

Party on saturday at pizza hut. Should be a laugh.

af has landed and soooooo painfull not even my normal pain killer or bath has touched it

I have Isla's party on Thursday too- soft play= no cooking or organising :)

My body is horrid- I think it takes about a year to get back to normal (then I fall pregnant, but not this time!!!!!)

Hate rusks!!! They taste horrid!

I don't sterilise anything, just bottles.

Nearly seven pm!!!! Bed for girls x

Bec, I'm hating my body too. I don't have the energy to do anything about it so it'll just have to depress me til then,

Theo's been such a grump today! Spent most of it crying and barely sleeping. Ugh x

Yaay whisper exciting for you to be coming back to uk! You should just stay when you get here lol.

Rota, happy birthday for Sprog for tomorrow!

Oh going to put that on, though its annoying how people live like tht. We are working class and I am not like thst lolita

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->