Baby Bugs Due February 2013

I I put barrier cream on before her night nappy and that works. Jade wears tesco atm x

No way teeth!!

I didn't get my BFP till August if I remember correctly as I already like 6 weeks pregnant :lol:

Me and OH had a lovely morning, Lily & Jack are at nursery/school so we went into town and had a yummy fry up :)

Ugh mid baking and argh!!!!!!! I do not have the patience to bake. cooking,love it, baking=ugh and the worse part is that Sprog has these high expectations of a fantastic moshi monster cake. Well the monster cake part will be correct, it will look like Frankenstein made it at this rate :( Plus there is only two kids who have replied to the invites that are able to make it to the party, waiting on the other 4 but how crappy is that? Two people?

OH has all of a sudden gained half a stone and needs bigger clothes (i know it sounds mean but ha fucking ha!!! he is the sort that sits and eats 500gm bars of chocolate and the huge share bags of crisps and doesnt gain an ounce)

We spend an average of £80 a week split between iceland,sainsburys and the market. Went to Aldi the other week and i really like it but its all the way across town so have to add taxi fare into the price of shopping but the dog food is cheaper than lidl/sainsbury so aldi once a month isnt too bad.

Watched skint last night on plus one and bloody hell!! The sad thing is that i come from a similar background, single parent family, bought up on benefits, never saw my father, different father to my siblings (4 kids, possible 3 dads), pregnant at 17. I find it really sad that the people on there seem happy to live how they are living.
That woman who was complaining she only had four pounds to live off was sat in a nice living room, with a 50" tv, a smartphone, rings all over her fingers etc...and then had the cheek to go take food from charity. Im sorry but if you cant afford nappies, milk and food for your babies then get rid of all of your luxuries before you go taking from charity.
I was really pissed off at that part of the show, their tv is twice the size of ours, we cant afford laminate flooring, our sofa was from the british heart foundation, my phone was my graduation present (£100 PAYG). The disgusting part is that what she gets in benefits (she said that she gets £1600 a month) is more than myself and my partner get for working 37.5 and 22 hours respectively.

I always think those programmes pick people like that on purpose tbh!

GOod luck with the cake and party xx

HOpe you had fun em :)

Yes bottom right. I hope she gets them all out the way young lol though she does not seem bothered atm!

Has anyone else has to put babies name down on a preschool already!!? The one I want has 2yr waiting list. I put her name down yesterday lol x

Ugh mid baking and argh!!!!!!! I do not have the patience to bake. cooking,love it, baking=ugh and the worse part is that Sprog has these high expectations of a fantastic moshi monster cake. Well the monster cake part will be correct, it will look like Frankenstein made it at this rate :( Plus there is only two kids who have replied to the invites that are able to make it to the party, waiting on the other 4 but how crappy is that? Two people?

OH has all of a sudden gained half a stone and needs bigger clothes (i know it sounds mean but ha fucking ha!!! he is the sort that sits and eats 500gm bars of chocolate and the huge share bags of crisps and doesnt gain an ounce)

We spend an average of £80 a week split between iceland,sainsburys and the market. Went to Aldi the other week and i really like it but its all the way across town so have to add taxi fare into the price of shopping but the dog food is cheaper than lidl/sainsbury so aldi once a month isnt too bad.

Watched skint last night on plus one and bloody hell!! The sad thing is that i come from a similar background, single parent family, bought up on benefits, never saw my father, different father to my siblings (4 kids, possible 3 dads), pregnant at 17. I find it really sad that the people on there seem happy to live how they are living.
That woman who was complaining she only had four pounds to live off was sat in a nice living room, with a 50" tv, a smartphone, rings all over her fingers etc...and then had the cheek to go take food from charity. Im sorry but if you cant afford nappies, milk and food for your babies then get rid of all of your luxuries before you go taking from charity.
I was really pissed off at that part of the show, their tv is twice the size of ours, we cant afford laminate flooring, our sofa was from the british heart foundation, my phone was my graduation present (£100 PAYG). The disgusting part is that what she gets in benefits (she said that she gets £1600 a month) is more than myself and my partner get for working 37.5 and 22 hours respectively.

The part in Bold.... i was brought up by mum who was a single parent (my dad left when i was 3) and she was on benefits for the whole duration of my childhood. I never had anything nice, we literally had the bare minimum. There was rarely much food in the cupboards. My dad went on to have another child so I have got a half sister as well as my full sister and it was very difficult to watch my half sister growing up with everything she wanted because both her parents worked and could buy her nice things yet my dad didnt bother with me and my other sister and left my mum to raise us on benefits. HOWEVER...my mum was an alcoholic drug taking waste of space who spent a lot of her benefit money on alcohol and cheap hits. It transpired after a long time that she had been soending her housing benefit on booze and drugs and we were eveicted from our council house (lowest of the low, right?). I had to go and live with my dad at age 16 after he hadnt bothered with me much for the last 13 years of my life. And I promised myself that if ever I were to have children that I would not EVER let them have such a shitty childhood.

Sorry for the essay :haha: The point is, I come from a similar background to those on Skint too and must reiterate that if you WANT to make a better life for yourself then you CAN. But most of the peope on that programme last night were halpy to live that way and seemed to think the world owed them a bloody favour.

Morning,

Aw Rota I am sure it will turn out just fine - any cake is good imo!

MF - I think Whitten is teething too! Loads of hands in the mouth and drooling...

MRS thats awesome! Our bfp was 6/10 so this time last year I had no idea my little monkey was in the making :cloud9:

Oh wow preschool...I can't register yet as no idea if we'll be living here after dh graduates...2yrs! Thats crazy:wacko:

Went to a downtown concert last night with baby and he saw fireworks - was transfixed! Loved them.

I got my BFP on 12th June. :)

Harry is so overtired, he keeps having absolute meltdowns whenever I try to put him down to sleep. And I mean the type of crying where he can't catch his breath. I hate that. :( He will only calm down if he's in my arms and moving around. Argh!!!!

In other news, the HV visit went well - Harry is 13lbs 8ozs. Another 8ozs and he'll weigh a stone!!!

Hi ladies! Not been on for nearly a week. Been bit mad here! Hope you are all well. Big hugs xx

Wowsers a tooth!!!!

Good boy Harry, my HV didn't weigh Ruby :(

I shop at sainsburys, will try Aldi.

Good luck with the cake and party Rota

And I too come from a broken family and my mum lived on benefits for a while.
I grew up on micro chips- remember them? Lol.

Smiley that's sad, such a shame she is missing out on you and her grandsons.

That's what annoyed me they could want better but they just didn't, they are happy to live on what they get now. Why not want more and be proud to provide it all yourself rather than our tax's?
Bu Programmes do target people like them by purpose. I assume they just saw the £ signs coz I'm sure they will be abused when out in public?

This time next week Shaun will be going to America for a week :(
No support for me!!

Will catch up on journals later xx

I was a single mum for two years and totally skint. I don't know where they find these people!?
Jades not been weighed in 2mths almost.

i got my bfp 5th of june so the day lena has her 2nd lots of jabs marks a year:haha: i was 4 weeks exactly

waiting for my aunt to let me know what price she can get my flights for then i have to sort lenas passport lucky it takes a day and only costs 13 euro!

Don't get me wrong, benefits are there for a reason and that's fine. I just don't like the attitude that the government are sh*t and they don't do enough when actually they are keeping them people alive. If it wasn't for those benefits they would have no choice but to go out and work. They just didnt seem to realise how lucky they were to get to stay at home when in other countries you either work or starve.

How are you Lindy? Hope you're okay?

Jack is getting weighed on thursday, he was 14lb 2oz (with clothes on) last week at his hosp appt so Im guessing he should be around the 14lb mark on thursday. No idea what Osc weighs...think about 28lb lol.

Osc just had his hearing test...what an experience :wacko:

https://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o34/chixiethepixie/4137cab5-b9da-4a8b-ae63-4f737dcee1df.jpghttps://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o34/chixiethepixie/0b678ad6-f07c-43c7-852f-4241738339fb.jpghttps://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o34/chixiethepixie/9ec7579b-e4cd-4f35-a281-17fedd67c98e.jpg

Well done Rota!!!
Big girls just gone out for dinner, Ruby asleep. My tv and ironing actually excites me! Ha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->