Baby Bugs Due February 2013

https://mylifeandkids.com/vasshole/

THis actually made me laugh out loud

:rofl: Sounds a lot like me :lol:

So glad Skint has gone off. It infuriates me that some people just expect everything given to them on a plate and call the government for not giving them what is 'owed' to them :growlmad: That woman who was complaining she only had four pounds to live off was sat in a nice living room, with a 50" tv, a smartphone, rings all over her fingers etc...and then had the cheek to go take food from charity. Im sorry but if you cant afford nappies, milk and food for your babies then get rid of all of your luxuries before you go taking from charity.

I don't give rusks, but I have a sweet food addicted child and don't want another :rofl: I'm also the laziest person ever, I won't be giving her any food labeled as "for babies" I'll just be scraping some off my plate to her highchair tray.

WTG Whitten!

Whisper, that is fab news!

I'm not too into sterilising either, what's the point when they are ramming my shoes in their mouth, or licking the buggy wheels?

On my gosh I just watched that too! Tooooo mad. And so wrong. They all make me sick and belong on Jezza!!!!!

Love that link, MF.

I've started 30day shred today, I will be thinner by July!!!!

I am going to do some after pics since I have been gyming it. I love it :) I'm bridesmaid at the weekend and phoebe is flower girl :) it's goin to be a disaster but hey ho - she is getting pitched up at 6 and ill just get drunk!

Oh yay, Jem. Well done on starting 30DS. :) I've been doing Callanetics and Pilates since Thursday - and a yoga routine in the evenings to wind down. I'm hoping the less vigorous approach will work to tone me up. :D

Back from a nice weekend at the parent's house.

Poor Bennet has a cough though :( Surfaced today. She keeps coughing herself out of sleep. Is there anything you ladies have done to help?

Harry had a cough when he had a cold, very early on. There was nothing I could give him at the time, but I don't think he ever coughed in his sleep. :shrug:

I hope she feels better soon. :flower:

Glad you had a nice weekend Ashley.

Jack went without a night feed last night...but only because I made him lol. He was just fussing for ages so instead of feeding him like I normally I just got him back off to sleep in my bed and he slept till 6.30 :lol: Feel a bit naughty for ignoring his request for milk haha but oh well.

Any plans today ladies?

<3 <3 Oklahoma. :( I can't imagine the devastation!

Today, we've got the HV 3 month home visit. I did the housework yesterday, so everything looks nice. I just need to wash up.

Girls, today is exactly one year since my LMP!! Woohoo!!! I'm happy not to have had AF for a year, but also flabbergasted because girls who get pregnant this cycle will be due in February. :wacko:

Morning everyone!

No plans here for today apart from housework.

I can't believe the next round of February babies will be concieved now,, how scary is that?!

Ordered my new sofa and it's coming next week! :happydance: £79 from ASDA :haha: Not a chance of me buying anything nice and expensive with the destructo-children!

Hope everyone has a lovely day x x x

I got my bfp this coming Thursday-six days before af!! Can't believe that little cross was my Ruby- amazing x

Glad you had a nice time Miss A

Ooh bridesmaid, enjoy getting drunk

Well done on sleeping through Jack. I'm sure he wasn't starving as he wouldn't have gone to sleep

We need a new sofa but holding off. I have washed my covers soooo many times that the seams are coming apart. Enjoy the new sofa.

Just done a quick shop to see us through... Spent £90 and it will only last a few days. What's everyone food shop like? I did buy nappies and milk oh and a huge washing powder but its a joke! Our budget is £130 a week and I can't stick to it!!! Mainly coz Shaun wants to eat different to the kiddies.
Have a good day everyone xx

Jem where do you shop? Have you tried Aldi? I converted to there about a year ago and save sooooo much money. At the weekend I did the food shop and the trolley was FULL and it cost £50.69. That was a weeks shopping done and I bought milk seperately from asda. Nappies Ive got plenty of and buy in bulk when I see an offer. I used to soend close to £100 a week doing my shop in Asda so Ive basically halved the cost.

I didnt get my bfp till 19th June! That was when I was 2 days late!

We spend 130 a week in tesco :(

Got my bfp 8th June but I knew sooner lol didnt need a test :)

My hv was yesterday. :)

<3 <3 Oklahoma. :( I can't imagine the devastation!

Today, we've got the HV 3 month home visit. I did the housework yesterday, so everything looks nice. I just need to wash up.

Girls, today is exactly one year since my LMP!! Woohoo!!! I'm happy not to have had AF for a year, but also flabbergasted because girls who get pregnant this cycle will be due in February. :wacko:

:haha:im on my 4th or is it 3rd af since lena was born :haha: i doubt we will catch it this cycle as im hoping to go away from june 11th:haha: and ov is around that tme for me i think

lena is realy not impressed with me lol ive had to put scratch mits on her hands as she keeps scrating up her ace really bad she keeps tryna get them off:haha:

anyones lo have prolems with nappies and skin rash? w have tried all the nappies going here now and every single one made her sore and red tried lidls ones the other day and for once shes gone over a whole weekend without sore bum

Whisper Oscar is like that with nappies, he can only wear pampers :shrug: Jack seems fine in any brand though. If you can get it, get some cream called Metanium, it is without a doubt THE best nappy cream out there by a mile. I swear by it. :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->