Baby Bugs Due February 2013

Cute cake, Rota!

Ugh, I had a whole post written and it just got deleted. Hate computers sometimes!

I've scared myself looking up cough information in babies! Now I'm just terrified that Bennet's cough will turn into croup/whooping cough (I know, Google is awful and I shouldn't even look at it). Called Telehealth (free advice from registered nurses) and they recommended taking Bennet in to see the doctor because she's still so young, just to rule out any possible infections. So that will be my exciting afternoon!

Daniel has been at his nanny and grandads house since 1.30 so I have got a clean house and I have had a cup of hot tea!

We have a family wedding on Friday - my BRother in lawso I'm looking forward to that. I have been going to sunbeds for weeks ( naughty I know ) and I have now got a decent tan built up! I didn't fancy a spray tan more than anything because Daniel sticks my fingers into his mouth all the time now so I didn't want him eating fake tan! I'm really looking forward to getting my nails and hair done and getting dolled up. Luckily my mum is coming to help me in the morning with Daniel as oh is best man so he won't be here, then mum and dad are taking Daniel during the meal at the reception so that I can get a hot meal in peace. Then they are bringing him back for the evening reception.

How is everyone today? It will be a year next Tuesday since I to my BFP, seems like a lifetime ago!

OH and I actually were joking yesterday that beween today/yesterday Bennet is technically a year old! :)

We got our BFP on June 13th of last year. I tested late because I wasn't expecting to be expecting...

A tan is a nice treat, BSM! But careful you don't go overboard... my sister got practically addicted and looked just AWFUL.

I, on, the other hand, will never ever be what we call "tanned". I'm super white with freckles :) When I feel like I'm tanned, it's still pasty to everyone else

Hope Bennet is ok. Please dont google hun. Jade has been coughing a bit today, sure bennet is just fine x
Enjoy the wedding bsm.
:)

Ashley- better to be seen early, hope she does ok at the dr. Don't worry yourself wih googling, but I know I'd be looking up stuff too. :hugs: and yes, i think you asked a few days ago, we are ttc.

Rota- nice cake!

MF - Teeth! I thought I saw something under Blake's gums last week, but no teeth here yet.

AFM - got 3rd AF and it was sooooo bad and heavy! Haven't had it like this (so heavy) since I was a teenager. Reminded me of when I was in 9th and my periods were so heavy, I couldn't make it through an entire class without changing tampon & pad (wore both and thick pads). One teacher wouldnt let me go to the bathroom and I knew I was starting to bleed through, so I just left class and went to the bathroom. Teacher (male a$$hole btw) actually followed me and was yelling at me into the girls bathroom that I was in trouble and to go to principals office?!? I can still remember being SO MAD, my blood was boiling!(no pun intended lol). Well, went to principal and they called my mom to tell her I was so "bad". My mom came in so mad, told principal what was up, then Really gave it to that jerk teacher and embarrassed the crap out of him! :happydance: I hope Im as good a mom as that someday! When my period was heavy like that again, my mom let me stay home from school. :haha:

That's so exciting, Kitty love! Part of me wants to start trying right away again, but I know it's just because of the excitement of it all. We're definitely not ready for another.

Can't wait to follow your journey - I can live vicariously and that'll help me hold off, I hope! :haha:

I cant wait to hear about the first feb bugs pregnancy :)

Jade is obsessed with rolling now. She can only do front to back though lol

Jade seems so clever! Jack wont stay on his front longer than 2 or 3 minutes never mind rolling!

Haha, same with Bennet, smiley! She hates being on her tummy. Can't wait to see her achieve the big milestones like rolling.

should i be worried that lena still doesnt giggle or roll over? ben says im not doing enough with her

Im sure you are whisper. I am a lazy mummy and I don't mind admitting it lol. Jade was not fussed on tummy time either but last few days is much more happier. I was just putting her over my lap. She likes that best. Ryan said she can roll front to back as her head weighs her down lmao

WHISPER tbh there is not much you can do with babies this age really? I dont have Jade on the floor all that often cause of the dog

should i be worried that lena still doesnt giggle or roll over? ben says im not doing enough with her

Babies don't tend to roll until between 4-5 months, some just do it a bit earlier but I think that baby yoga helps Daniel with things like that, which is why he rolled early.

He has also not really giggled yet, he did it once and scared himself- he does make a really cute noise when he laughs though.

I'm really sorry whisper but I have to say this.....tell Ben to do things with her as well, she is not only your responsibility. I bit my tongue with the whole tv conversation as well. I was allowed to watch tv as a child and I have a degree and a professional qualification so it did me no harm! Everything is moderation is fine, Daniel watches peppa pig every morning while I eat breakfast and he is developing normally!

Sorry if that sounds nasty but I had to get it out.

I have a play mat for Daniel so he lies on it quite a lot - our dog was taught from early on to leave him alone so I can leave him in the same room as the dog and/or cats and they don't go near him. His room is always off limits for the animals though!

Rolling isn't a univeral milestone, it isn't in the red book in the UK. Lots of babies never roll.

My dog wouldn't harm her. Shes not fussed by kids really but what she does do is malt like mad no matter how much I brush up :(

All babies neef at this age is love hun. I wouldn't be able to get ready without tv and I don't entertain Jade all day either.

Am sure lena the as just fine. Both my older two hit milestones at completely different times. Alsi lena is picking stuff up yet jades no where near that. They normally only master one skill at a time x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->