Baby Bugs Due February 2013

should i be worried that lena still doesnt giggle or roll over? ben says im not doing enough with her

Babies don't tend to roll until between 4-5 months, some just do it a bit earlier but I think that baby yoga helps Daniel with things like that, which is why he rolled early.

He has also not really giggled yet, he did it once and scared himself- he does make a really cute noise when he laughs though.

I'm really sorry whisper but I have to say this.....tell Ben to do things with her as well, she is not only your responsibility. I bit my tongue with the whole tv conversation as well. I was allowed to watch tv as a child and I have a degree and a professional qualification so it did me no harm! Everything is moderation is fine, Daniel watches peppa pig every morning while I eat breakfast and he is developing normally!

ah he does hun he plays with her inbetween working its just when ever he comes in to the living room shes in her mosses so he thought i dont do much with her:haha: hes realy good with her

Ugh what it is about some people? Daft bint at work makes me wanna smack her and I'm Not even at work.

And as for my so called friends pft!! Obviously out of sight=out of mind. Texts don't get replied to,Facebook messages unresponded, I'm feeling really stupid as I thought they were my friends. However they have time for the new grad that started a few weeks ago. Ffs.

Hugs rota my work place is a bit like that, everyone asks my Dh how I am? and he says why don't you visit she would love to see you and it hasn't happened yet!

Rolling isn't a univeral milestone, it isn't in the red book in the UK. Lots of babies never roll.

Ruby never crawled either. Ever. She went from bum shuffle to walk. No crawling x

Yep, in the red book it says crawling/bum shuffling.

My OH didnt do either, just walked at 9 months.

im just consiouse about the milestones as i missed a few and was told by my doctor that they are all signs of developmental coordantion disorder (dyspraxia) and i really do not want her to suffer growing up like it did with no help should she have it

I really wouldnt worry about hiting milestones early or slap bang on time...Oscar hit them all really quickly and I thought he was a boy genius lol but his development just literally stopped and we are still waiting for it to pick up again.

All children are different. Just follow Lena's lead :)

Whisper, to me it sounds like you're doing a wonderful job with Lena, and Lena is doing great!

:hugs: Rota, Lucky

:hugs: ladies, last couple pages made me want to say thanks, all the kindness and support on here, and to give you all :hugs:

Whisper sounds like your doing a fab job, more than I do as I have two others. Try not to worry. Although Ruby giggles at 10 weeks she has only been giggling a bit more this week, they are few and far between.
MF, Jade is cleaver! Ruby rolls onto her side but that's it. She is defo trying to hold her toys which go straight to her mouth.

Miss A, get Bennett checked if your worried.

Boo hoo for af Kitty, maybe next time. Excite!!!

I'm jealous of the done housework bsm!

Hugs Rota xxx

We have got a new kingsize bed (back off the lorry) can't wait to sleep in it :) our normal bed was a double so had to go out and buy new bedding.
Simple things please simple me! X

Love your avatar Lucky

Hope Oscar has recovered from his blood test x

There is something about new bedding.Still waiting for our tax back so we can order a new bed.

That could be your excuse to move if Ben changes his mind :)

<3 I loooove new bedding. Yummy! :D

Did I tell you girls I finally got my tax credits sorted? I cannot believe how much I get for child tax credit! It's brill!! :) If you haven't applied, dooooo it!

Argh. I had replies in my head, but they've gone. Poo. I love you all! That's what you should know. :p

That could be your excuse to move if Ben changes his mind :)

i wont let him change his mind lol we are already planning certain things about it, sendig some of our stuff via post every now and then to my parents and talking about how we will do bilingual in the uk here we speak english to her but in the uk in the house wil have to be german

Ladies in America... DH goes next week. I've asked for a bag/nappy bag/everyday bag. Any ideas on what's in the shop and where? X

Ooo fab idea jem. Hope some American ladies can help xx

SMiley- matthew was the same lol actual boy genius and then he hit 13mths and bam! Now hes 9 but mentally like a 5/6yr old. Actually, looking back there were probably a few signs but nothing that odd.

MRS- I have not applief for ctc gor jade yet. I already get it for the other 2, I am not sure if you get money for a 3rd child? No idea?

HOpe the neighbours shh soon x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->