Baby Bugs Due February 2013

Wish I could help, Jem! I'm not really big into shopping these days so I don't really know! and as I'm in Canada I actually am not 100% sure which stores are North America wide.

Just got back from taking Bennet to the Doc's. Turns out she has Bronchiolitis. I guess it's common in babies? I'm a little worried because she's still so young, but Doctor seems to think she seems like she's fighting it off well. She's still her happy little self for the most part, only with little coughs in between.

Hehe! You girls are naughty. :p Though, I wouldn't be surprised if my bed is from the back of a lorry - my step-dad (deceased) got it, and he was pretty dodgy.

I need a kingsize :( send the lorry my way haha!

MF, Osc is getting worse with his behaviours and his little mannerisms. Ive noticed lately that his need for routine/repetitive behaviours/obsessive behaviours are getting worse and worse. He is just like a robot doing the same things all the time...weird things. Im hoping he makes some progress soon.

He is having his group review thing at the end of summer so I cant wait for that. I just keep wondering what on earth will happen if they dont end up diagnosing him and they say there is othing wrong with him? :wacko:

You should get child tax creds for 3rd child....you dont for child benefit but you should for ctc! Call them tomorrow and ask! You could have missed out on loads.

Got my bed from the neighbour's garage sale! Lol!

I'm too cheap to buy brand new.

Oh poor little Bennet. Embo's baby Connor had that too :( Poor babies x

I need a kingsize :( send the lorry my way haha!

MF, Osc is getting worse with his behaviours and his little mannerisms. Ive noticed lately that his need for routine/repetitive behaviours/obsessive behaviours are getting worse and worse. He is just like a robot doing the same things all the time...weird things. Im hoping he makes some progress soon.

He is having his group review thing at the end of summer so I cant wait for that. I just keep wondering what on earth will happen if they dont end up diagnosing him and they say there is othing wrong with him? :wacko:

You should get child tax creds for 3rd child....you dont for child benefit but you should for ctc! Call them tomorrow and ask! You could have missed out on loads.

Yes you do :D

Oh I thought you didnt get anything for third children on CB! I thought they only paid up to two! Well, its nice to know :lol: Just incase I have a third hahaha!

Y4ah i get cb for jade :)il call ctc tomorrow. What is oscar doing? Matthews had loads over the years, they last a while then change. X why am i cooking a curry ff not good to eat late x

P.s i know so many people were sad when they got an autism diagnosis but I actually phoned my mum night before results crying saying wtf are we going to do if he doesnt have it!? I was sure he did and when they agreed, i was relieved!

:hugs:

Just ring CTC up, the day after we rang they released the backpay into my account so it was there 4 days after the phone call and when I got my tax credits today (only rang up last week) I'm already on the new amount.

Well I am the same, I am certain he has it but I keep thinking that they are going to say he doesnt and then I will be pretty upset (as weird as it sounds) because I wont know what is wrong with him or how to deal with it lol. If that makes sense.

MF, Ive Put a few of his behaviours in a spoiler to avoid mega thread spam lol.

His main ones at the moment are:
-Building a tower of bricks and always putting the same orange one on last and before he puts it on he licks it twice.
-When he enters the kitchen he goes straight to the cupboard under the sink and lines up all the cleaning products so the labels are facing towards him (yes I know he shouldnt be in that cupboard but try and stop him haha)
-He is still feared to death of Jack but when he does go near him he touches the top of his head, then touches each of Jacks palms, and then squeezes my hand. He does this every single time in the same order without fail.
-He lines up the same toys in the same places. For example, he has a certain group of cars that he lines up on the kitchen floor, then he has a bunch of animals that he lines up on the tv stand, and he has a set of trains that he lines up on the chair. Once he has lined them all up where they are supposed to be, he stands back and flicks his fingers whilst admiring his handy work lol.
-The other day I opened one of the cupboards in the kitchen and found all of Jacks size 1 teats (put them at the back of the cupboard just to keep them out of the way) at the front of the cupboard in a perfect line. So I put them back where they were and then today I found them back in their line :dohh:
-when we go to his Nans and we get out of the car, he runs up the drive and has to touch the gravel on the floor before he goes in the house

Those are just a few I can think of off the top of my head.

CTC only backdate so far...is it 1 month or something? Or maybe its 3? not sure. So do it sooner rather than later!

Its one month. Saw that tge other day :( dont think a 3rd means id get much more anyway x

SmileY he sounds alot like matthew was at that age! Il reply tomorrow. Il drag out his old reports :)

Honestly, I still wouldnt have known anything was wrong if I hadnt looked up why he cant point or follow a point lol! Its only after reading about autism that I though Holy Shit that is Oscar to a tee! He still hasnt engaged in any imaginary play, he doesnt try to engage with other children, his 'spinning in circles' has become much more prominent lately as well as his eye rolling. Siiiiigh, bless him. Just wish I knew what I could do to help him.

Off to bed , catch up tomorrow :) x x

Jem, diaper bags are hard to find unless you're in a baby store...I would do some googling and see if you can find any boutiques near where he's going or try a place like Target/Babies R Us.

MF - I get quite a bit more with Sophie on the claim, I was shocked!

Lou- Sleep well :hugs:

Morning ladies lena is 16 weeks old today:cloud9: feels like shes been here for ever cant beleive shes 4 mths old next week

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->