Baby Bugs Due February 2013

Morning!

Miss A hope bennett gets better soon.

We're getting a king size bed when we move, can't wait! :)

I've been awake since 4:30 despite Theo not waking up til 5:45 :dohh:

Miss A my Connor did indeed have bronchiolitis at 6 weeks, he fought it really well but it did get worse before it got better :hugs: I think all in all it was pretty much gone by week 2-3. I was told that it weakens their lungs for a long time after though and he has had a constant cold since. I found the worse thing was keeping his feeds down, as he'd be sick from coughing so much :nope:

Happy 16 weeks Lena!

Happy 3 months Connor!

Terrible sleep for us last night!! Got Oscars play group at 10 so Jack is going to his Nana's for an hour!

Anyone doing anything nice today?x

Smiley, sorry you had a rubbish night.

Happy 3 months Connor!

Happy 16 weeks Lena!

No plans for today other than maybe back walk. Going back home this evening after staying with my parents in Wales since Friday.

Xxx

anyone else get baby clothes from sainsburys and find it really silly how they use buttons on most items will have to cut the buttons off lenas new top mum just sent as they are already quite loose and anything she can get her hands on goes in her mouth

Happy 16 weeks Lena!

Happy 3 months Connor!

Sorry you had a rubbish night Lou :hugs:

Hope you weren't too late Emma

Truly horrific nights sleep from the kids here last night. I am Zombie Sasha today :cry:

I'm going to drown in tea today, I might also say sod it to the giving up Dr Pepper thing today and drink a load of that to keep me awake too :rofl:

Buttons on baby clothes really annoy me, why are they so fiddly?!

i mean on the front of tops exactly where she pulls her top to her mouth and the ones on the back of the kneck are sooooo hard to do up lol

think i must just be an over protective mum as nobody else seems worried about the buttons on clothing, i just think its silly to use buttons for decorative features on baby clothes especialy on tips that babys put in mouths

I must say I never noticed lol xx but if they are lose id take them off. Im having not to worry to much as my older kids have rons of small figures and lego in the house. Jade will just have to learn x

Whisper, I'd be worried too but Theo can't reach any of the buttons to put in his mouth yet.

think i must just be an over protective mum as nobody else seems worried about the buttons on clothing, i just think its silly to use buttons for decorative features on baby clothes especialy on tips that babys put in mouths

Whisper, dh and I think exactly the same! Why are there buttons on baby clothes? Seems like such an unnecessary hazard! I saw this a lot looking at summer boys clothes - little polo shirts and button up Hawaiian type shirts? We had to return a bunch of gifts, too, with buttons on.

Worried today, girls. Dh mentioned to me last night he found a lump in his man parts, he just noticed in the last few days. I've encouraged him to see urgent care dr today since he can't get into see our dr for a few weeks. I think he's going to go after work today. Hopefully it's nothing, but I'm pretty worried...didn't tell him that though, trying to act like its no big deal so he doesn't get upset that I'm upset, if that makes any sense?

My OH had a lump and it was just a cyst...hopefully it is nothing to worry about :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->