Baby Bugs Due February 2013

Hugs hun xxxx hope it is nothing. Jade has lots of cardis, never thought about buttons but they are sown on tight x

Worried today, girls. Dh mentioned to me last night he found a lump in his man parts, he just noticed in the last few days. I've encouraged him to see urgent care dr today since he can't get into see our dr for a few weeks. I think he's going to go after work today. Hopefully it's nothing, but I'm pretty worried...didn't tell him that though, trying to act like its no big deal so he doesn't get upset that I'm upset, if that makes any sense?

im sure its nothing hun but always best to get checked most of the tme its just cycsts

Good that he's going to get checked out, Kitty. But like the other ladies have said, I'm sure it's nothing :hugs:

Embo, thanks for the heads up. Not too thrilled about the idea of it weakening their lungs for a while after :nope:. So far she's still been her chipper old self... I guess this is day 3 now... Not too much coughing today. I'm still crossing my fingers that she fights it off in the early onset and it doesn't get any worse... but the pediatrician (and everything I've read) has said otherwise.

On the brighter side of things, just scored two FREE unopened cans of Similac Sensitive from my hometown's local classifieds! Don't even expire until next year! I'd been struggling with which formula to try, but I've now read that this one works well for the occasional use (I only want to have it on hand in case I'd like to go out for more than an hour in the coming months on occasion). Fate has brought this formula and I together :happydance:

eeeeeeeek if my aunt can get it for me only 2 weeks and 6 days till i am in the uk:happydance:

Aw kitty hope things turn out to be nothing:hugs:

Hope Bennet feels better soon!

Sasha, hope you get a nice nap in somewhere :flower:

We had pretty good sleeps! These long stretches are so nice fingers crossed they continue!

Weighed myself the other day and I've lost 5 more pounds!! :happydance:

Happy 14 wks to my munchkin!!:cloud9:

Well done tnt. How are you losing it? I really need to get on with losing weight, it's really getting me down.

:hugs: kitty, hope it's nothing x

I feel like poo today. My body's really getting to me. I gave myself til my bday to lose the weight but my bfday's in 11 days time! X

GF don't be hard on yourself - you are bfing, you really just have to go with what your body is telling you hunger-wise.

Not scaremongering because lots of women who bf diet and are fine but one of my friends lost half a stone when she was pretty slim and had to make a concious effort to diet and her milk dried up almost totally until she gained it back.

Ivy was 16 months when I got back to my pre pregnancy weight with her - half a stone fell off with no effort as soon as she weaned.

:hugs:

Thanks AP, that's good to know. Defo puts things into perspective. I need to change my mindset about it all x

The news is horrendous :( I cant believe it. So much wrong with this world.

Hope everyone is okay? Ive not had chance to come on here much today. Has everyone had a nice day?x

I've missed the news, what's happened?

My day's been OK. Eaten far too much junk food but did go for a walk.

How was your day smiley?

Can't bring myself to exercise today. Feeling so lazy lately!

Of course, on top of that I've been trying to find out which bathing suit style to go with this summer. HATE bathing suit shopping. I've always hated my bikini line (get razor bumps there all the time) so I've always looked for extra coverage there, and now I have the extra bit of baby weight + my boobs are not the same anymore so it's a whole new ball game... Might as well just wear a Tshirt.

Not to sound like an ass, but nothing really! I think it's totally the bfing...I eat a lot of junk so it must take a bunch of calories to make milk for me...We do some walking bout it's not far...maybe a mile?

You don't sound like an ass TNT. Some people are lucky :)

Just seen the news! Unbelievable! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->