Baby Bugs Due February 2013

I'm not dieting, but have cut down on my chocolate digestives intake - though I did buy a double pack today... :p

I started doing Callanetics and Pilates last week. I'm doing Callanetics on M,W,F this week and Pilates on T,Th. Then, next week I'll switch it around. I'm doing yoga on the weekends. :) Mainly, I'm not worried about losing weight - just toning up. I'm enjoying my little program so far!

My body looks the the same as before really (no idea how!) But I do need to watch my diet as I am a comfort stress eater and eat carbs all day. I do know what in a year pp you will notice a change. It takes longer to go back to your body then people realise. Dont be so hard on yourself xxx
I am doing the moonwalk again next year though if anyone would like to join me :)

Hi ladies, caught up.... Love to you all. Cant remember all, just wanted to reassure you Kitty- Shaun had a scan for a lump about 6 weeks ago and all is fine.

Hope your all ok, after two hours of ironing and Demi screaming all night I'm off to bed.
Sleep well mummies and babies xxxx

I'm not dieting, but have cut down on my chocolate digestives intake - though I did buy a double pack today... :p

I started doing Callanetics and Pilates last week. I'm doing Callanetics on M,W,F this week and Pilates on T,Th. Then, next week I'll switch it around. I'm doing yoga on the weekends. :) Mainly, I'm not worried about losing weight - just toning up. I'm enjoying my little program so far!

Sounds fun! I want to start piloxing and zumba again but just don't want to pay for a membership somewhere : /

What are chocolate digestives?? Chocolate I get...Digestives???

Lol at the digestive :) love a digestive!

Gradual tan applied, nails later, eyelashes tomorrow. Hopefully ill be looking a hot mama :)

Oooh, I still have some Sublime Bronze from last year. I'll have to crack it open soon. :p I also bought some nail varnish on Amazon while I was bleary-eyed, feeding at 5am! Summer is for pampering. :D

I've got red hair so a tan on me looks silly too - but this is a gradual :) so I can stop before tangofied!

I have dark eyes and hair, so I should tan well, though I don't! I'm so greatful for gradual tan in a tube!! :p

Im dark too so no idea why. I like to call myself english rose :p (more like ghastly white!!!!)

Morning!

I never tan well. Luckily I rarely go red despite being fair. Every summer I convince myself that pale is beautiful :)

Haha gf me too. I think Jade is going to be a red head. Im a bit excited by this lol as I was convinced she would be rubys twin but they are soooo different that I cant wait to see how jade grows!

I love red hair! Hope jade does go red. Theo's starting to look a bit strawberry blonde, yay!

I have dark hair, but I don't like having a tan, so I'm rocking the ghost white look :rofl:

I love red hair :cloud9: When Bethany was tiny her hair was gorgeous, it would shine red in the sun, I was heartbroken when it just went blond. She started off with dark hair too, like me. I swear you wouldn't think me and the kids are related, none of them look like me :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->