Baby Bugs Due February 2013

I have never had the coil, may give it a try! Will have to read up on it!

I found copper coil best. As much as I live jade I am never doing this again!!!

When you are bf does it stop you getting pregnant- not that I'm near being able to DTD!

Bit of a weird question here ladies. I'm having Lily in my room in her Moses basket. At what age do you move them into their own room?
xoxox

I moved Dylan at 4-5 months, Bethany at 8 months and Sophie is staying in with us for at least a year.

I was thinking six months myself, easier on my for breastfeeding imo.
xoxox

Matthew stayed in with me till 13mths as I lived at home

Ruby was 9mths

Jade will be in with us till she sleeps through or at least only waking once. (cant imagine this EVER happening right now with the 2 hour wake ups LOL)

I have no idea. Just going to see how he goes with feeding and how we feel- and limiting factor is when he is too big for crib.

we are putting jades cot up at the weekend, she HATES the moses basket. Currently sleeps in pram!

My fiancé keeps saying he doesn't want her to get use to being with us, but she's not co-sleeping, so I can't see that happening.
xoxox

Afternoon ladies.
I think you can still get pregnant whilst breast feeding although it is meany to be a form of contraception- I guess nothing is 100% safe.

I've no idea what we will use? I think 29 years of age is too young for the snip?

Need advice- tmi and a bit personal

I've noticed that when I do Ruby's nappy there is a bit of a smell, yet she is bathed and changed regular.
So I just had a little look at her Minnie moo and just inside the lip its a bit yellow, so I cleaned it and some of it come off. But as it's s sensitive area, I don't want to mess about and make her sore.
Plus I don't know if its natural to have 'stuff' there?
I wandered if it was that yellow stuff they are born with that just been left behind?

Im not what to do? Ifi go to the health visitor will they think I'm strange for looking in that area? Am I supposed to clean there?

I know I've got two girls but I've never had this problem? I only looked coz of the slight smell. Help me, ha ha x

Id go to gp and just say your concerned about it being sore as she cries when you wipe her or something? They wont think your weird hun xx

No she doesnt cry and it doesn't look sore.
I will take her to the clinic in the morning. Thanks x

I thought the same as I didnt even notice jade had a crusty wrist! Felt awful lol.

Hsd my last hv visit today x

So did the hv point it out?
Mine pointed out that Ruby had thrush in the mouth- it looks awful!

I was wandering...? Does that smell on a baby? I've bot check her Nappies to see if there is any discharge? Assuming they get that? X

Hi ladies!

I can't keep up with these threads at the mo- sorry for being absent and probs missed loads of new!

I think Theo and I are getting used to each other but goodness me the sleep deprivation sucks.

I know it's probably a bit soon, but have you guys thought about what you're going to do to lose the baby weight? I've got about 10 pounds to lose but I'm so tired, the breastfeeding gives me a massive appetite and I crave sweet stuff all the time. No idea how I'm going to lose the weight. I'll probs end up gaining it instead!!!

xxx

Jem - Bethany had that when she was tiny too, we just cleaned it up and made sure to wipe with every nappy change and it cleared up pretty quick.

With losing weight I'm just going to be eating healthy and then as I get into physio and can be mobile again I will start walking a lot with the kids. I have about 4 stone to lose, but I'm in no rush, I want to lose it slowly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->