Baby Bugs Due February 2013

They do sash! Jade doesnt look like either of us :s im hoping she has red hair and green eyes. No idea where thats come from though! Lol.
What are you all doing today?

Red hair and green eyes is a lovely combo :cloud9:

No plans for today, my mum is collecting Dylan soon then just relaxing with my girlies :cloud9: No 5am wake up tomorrow!!!!!!! :happydance: :happydance:

Demi has red hair and brown eyes
Isla has blue eyes and white/blonde hair

Ruby had dark brown hair, now it's blonde/dirty. Lol.
I can't wait to watch her grow.

Isla's party later :)

Hope your all ok and slept well. Ruby did 12 hours- best ever and Demi finally slept.

Nix you off out or is this the normal summer thing? X

Haribo is 14 weeks old today. :) He didn't do as well as the other night, but still did a 4.5hr stretch from 8pm.

He's got brown eyes, but apart from that, he's all Alex!

We are meeting up with some girls from the antenatal class for lunch, today.

Happy 14 weeks harry!

Jem your girls have the most gorgeous curly hair!!! I love it!

Happy 14weeks harry x Jade had a restless night at 14weeks too! Shes been back to normal now.

X

Im supposed to be taking jack to get weighed but i cant be arsed getting the the pram set up and going out in the wind :(

Just do a makeshift weight, Lou. I stand on the scales with Harry, then without, and whatever the difference is is his weight. :D

I ended up going...i rang up at 11.05 to see what time they closed and they said 11.15 so had to run lol, its not too far away but pushing a big heavy tandem pram with two kids in the wind was hard work lol.

He weighs 14lbs exactly :D he has dipped below 50th centile on is chart though and he is usually between 50th and 75th :wacko:

Yes I'm bridesmaid so need to look ht as the other two are skinny! It's not that im fat ots only cause my boobies make me look bigger!

Don't like me red hair so glad my kids aren't red!

Jude was 16lb last week :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->