Baby Bugs Due February 2013

Check out the chubby babies! Jealous. Would love theo to gain that much weight.

Hope Lena's bum improves soon x

Happy 14 weeks Theo and harry!

Happy birthday isla! Hope the party goes well jem.

Theo won't stop being sick this week :( the go better be proactive when i see him tomorrow!

No idea what jade weighs lol hv said she is sure I know if shes ok and shes sure growing!

Oh nix I adore red hair so much!

Lol massive traffic jam on way back earlier. Police every where for. Donkeys in the road!! This is the new forest lol this is what the police do here haha x

Happy Birthday, Isla!

Poor Lena, I hate tush rashes. It's like you have to constantly be combating them otherwise they rear their ugly heads within two days! I have a picture of me as a babe and my ENTIRE lower end is screaming red. Thankfully Bennet hasn't come down with anything of the sort yet. Hope Lena feels better soon.

Bennet's hair looks like it's darkening into a light brown, but as soon as the natural light hits it it's all strawberry blonde. Her eyes are still Blue/gray, like mine, so they may just stay that way.

Speaking of my little lady - Happy 3 months to Bennet :)

Yay we finally have a place on the baby massage course starting in July :D

And i also have my letter through for my CBT, not so yay!

So hungry today, thank god tomorrow is payday.

still over 2 weeks away but already planning what i need to pack lol

I spent my OH wages today now I am back in size 8 wahoo :)

Great news on the course rota.

Jade slept 15 hours last night with only one feed at 5:45 am...she has only slept 45min today but she's ready for bed now!

Woo woo, didn't realise it was pay day tomorrow!

Theo's an overtired bug this evening; grizzling loads.

MF, Bennet is still seeming rather well. She's a little stuffy but aside from that she hasn't done much coughing or anything + She's still eating a bunch. Maybe a little more tired than usual today. I've just been trying to give her extra cuddles. Thanks for asking!

Glad Bennett is getting better.

Happy 14 weeks Harry?

Jealous of the size 8, well done though!! I just had KFC- oppps. Shaun did say I looked slimmer when I got out the shower this morn?

Have fun Nix, I sure your look lovely.

Poor Lena, hope the rash improves.

Gflady good luck at the docs.

And NHS ladies it's a five week month- I thought pay day is next Thursday?

Party went fab, all three asleep. :)
Here's hoping or a full night?

Love all the chunky babies! 14lb - beef cake! Ha

Sorry if I missed anyone xxx

Smiley I see your weight loosing ticker... You doing that 30 day shred? I did it Monday and that's it, ha ha. I'm going to start again this Monday, I've better chance to eat healthy without Shaun being around. I might buy some WW meals to help me?

Jem I started on tursday but give up...gonna start properly on saturday when I have done all the shopping and got healthy food in to spur me on :lol: Has Isla had a nice day? Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->