Baby Bugs Due February 2013

Feeling like the world's worst mum at the moment. Just noticed that Bug has a red sore neck under her chin.

Ahh rota I'm sure bug is ok. Sometimes I get a wif of cheese and realise its Ruby's neck, ha ha. I now check it after every feed coz she dribbles like mad even if I tuck the bib under.

Isla had a fab day thanks, girls are super tired, such a busy week so far.

Half term next week, eeeek, no school runs but my head will be swimming with children chatter.

Night ladies. Hope your babies sleep well for you xxx

Ugh half term at the start of a five week pay month :( OH is working full time next week as manager is on holiday so I'm on my own. Hopefully it will be warm so I can go sit in the local park and go white,red,white.

Gotta go to work to hopefully collect my p60 and my wagw slips. Really can't be parsed as I don't wanna see anyone from the Ward as they are a bunch of two faced muppets who I wouldnt trust them to look after a cat.

Morning ladies!

Much better sleep from Jack last night. 9.30-3.30 and hen back down and still asleep now wooo!

Harry didn't even go four hours in a stretch last night. I'm not sure why - he had a good feed right before settling off to sleep. :shrug:

Friday! Pay day! I really want to give my wardrobe a complete overhaul, because I live in jeans and tops I've had for over 5 years. Yesterday, I wore some smart-looking (comfy) black shoes instead of my usual trainers, and I felt really good. :) I may treat myself to some new bottoms today - not jeans!

Morning. I don't owm jeans lol my legs are to short. I live in leggings and boots with dresses :) enjoy shopping xxx

Ive got two pairs of jeans and they are both maternity ones lol and YES i do still wear them :rofl:

I usually wear leggings with a dress and flat shoes. OH has been paid today so might go shopping for some new bits, all my stuff is falling to bits.

Osc has got play group again this morning (yawwwn) and the local link worker is comimg with us to watch Oscar play so I cant even not turn up ha ha!

Good luck hun. Xx
Jade slept 6pm till 5:45 and made some proper strange vocal noises when she woke up. I was like you better not be up for the day missus! She fell back on the bottle though and is still there now!

Not sure my plans for today. Might completely blitz the kids bedrooms :)

I'm still in my maternity jeans smiley! I used to live in leggings and dresses but they're not breast feeding friendly :(

I don't understand babies. Theo's being a nightmare to settle to sleep and keeps waking up after I've put him down. I've tried the self soothing but he just ends up screaming then puking.

Will be take dummy? I rocked my son to sleep till he was 2 and self weaned and was fine x

Sometimes he'll take it and sometimes it makes him angry. Might retry the dummy today x

Hi sasha x

BIgger two at school, just got back from tescos. Done massive shop! Unpacked it and now feeding jade. Kettles on for a cuppa. X

Harry will have a dummy to settle during the day, but settles fine without at night. :)

Horrible weather!! Maybe we won't go out. We'll see.

Yeah I hear jade in night but I dont go in and she always goes back to sleep. She only needs dummy in day really x

Morning lovelies xxxx

Feeling stressed. Got Ruby weighed and she is 12lb 2oz and I've been told to give her a dream feed as she is not gaining enough and dropping down... If she goes any lower they will be 'worried'.
I've increased her to 6oz since Sunday and she has only drunk the full bottle twice.

My two year old has started stuttering the past few days??? Even though she can talk well and was fine???

Anyway, hope your ok.
Gladly, did you go to the docs? Was that today or yesterday?

Rota I get all my payslips through the post! No p60 yet though x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"