Baby Bugs Due February 2013

My colleagues send me my payslips through the post too.

Also, when I spoke to my payroll office about getting last year's P60, they told me they don't send them anymore, and that you have to pay £10 to see it. :( I had to pay because I am not rummaging around to find March '12, and I needed the total for the year for my tax credits form.

Also, he's been in the same nappy for 7 hours now and is having his morning nap! Ah well. Lazy day for us. :p

Shoot me. Theo's been crying almost constantly since 6 other than when he's on the boob. Ugh.

Jem, theo was only just over rt 10lbs and dropped to bottom centile. My HV ward bothered for some reason tho I am! But we can't make our babies eat if they don't want to. Dr's appt's this afternoon, thanks for asking xx

Good luck. I'll try the dream feed and see what happens, HV coming out again next week. I'm not even sure she will want milk at 10 ish? What if I start this and get her expecting it? Just seems a shame to disrupt her sleep but then I don't want her not gaining. Catch 22!

Jem, I told my hv I refuse to df. I think babies naturally drop when sttn. Jade has too if she sleeps 12hour why wake them. Its not to long till solids hun so dont worry x

:( hugs xxx

MRS bless him. I only change jade when its dirty or really big. She stays in it all night too.

OOo suns out and boiler man has finally gone.
Jem- RUby went through a stuttering stage, normally as she tried to get to many words out at once x

This is why I don't take jade to clinic! One hv said to me they cant be expected to sleep 12hours till they are 15lb. I just ignored her! I know my babys happy.

Does Theo seem off colour gf?

gf - might be a growth spurt. :hugs:

I hate HV's! The nonsense they come out with is ridiculous. Not every baby is the same! :growlmad: My current HV is pretty old school, I can imagine the lecture I am going to get when I mention BLW to her :rofl:

Lmao wriggler. The one who cane out to me, anne, is lovely but some of the others hmmm. One is not much older than me with no kids!? Id rather trust my instinct than her advice (in the nicest way possible! ) its like when people say teething does not cause runny nose and nappy rash yet we all know it does!

I gave Osc a dream feed every night till he was about 4 months and it used to help him sleep longer. When he was fast asleep I just used to put the teat on his mouth and he would automatically open his mouth and just feed while fast asleep. Tried it with jack the other night but made no diff to his sleeping pattern.

My hv is lovely, i dont know what id do without her, she has been amazing getting Oscar all of his referrals. I must be one if the lucky ones :haha:

:)
I tried the dream feed a few weeks back but she just got wind LOL so now I just leave her. One of my friends with baby same age thought it was mad that jade goes so long but I know other babies do too!? Silly woman.

GLad your hv is on form smiley.

OMg jades asleep on me and I am absolutely desperate for a wee!!!!

Thanks for advice, I guess I shouldn't worry. I'm feeding her every three hours and I can't force milk And if she was to wake in the night I'd feed her.

I went to pick Isla up from school and I'd a mum who had announce her pregnancy weeks ago if she knew what she was having as she said she was going to find out....and she had to tell me in front of other mums that she had lost the baby :( I had to stop myself from crying just imagining her pain and and my stupid self! I feel so bad for stupidly asking. ( the lady is a big lady and would have been hard to tell a "bump")

My other question if you can help? Ha ha.
I took the morning after pill three weeks ago tomorrow, I bled straight away for a week (not heavy, just a bit strange) do I assume that's my period? Coz I've had period pains last night and today and nothing?

Xx

I don't know anything about the MAP, Jem, but your cycles might still be out of whack anyway? Especially since you took the MAP.

My HV is really lovely, and actually suggested BLW because she did it with her LO. I'm going to start Harry on baby rice and bland purées at 5 months, so my boobs get used to not being used so much, then go for BLW when he's ready after 6 months. :)

Not sure jem but my cycles are still random to. Hugs about your friend. How sad x

Can you start spoon feeding and then go to blw? I didnt know tht as I didnt blw my other two? X

In theory I dont see why spoon feeding and blw cant work? Should be fine!

Osc is asleep, just need jack to fall asleep now and then i can curl up on the couch with a blanket and watch a film :D

Is anyone elses bnb being weird today? I cant see everyones signatures properly x

:hugs: jem. Sorry know idea about MAP. I'm with mf, I'd rather trust my instincts. I tried waking Theo up to feed him but he was just too tired to feed properly. Plus babies need sleep to grow.

Wiggler, I wish it was a growth spurt but he's often like this unfortunately.

Not sure when we're going to start weaning...

Sorry for moaning.

Thanks ladies xx and yes Smiley you have no signatures?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->