Baby Bugs Due February 2013

I cant see signatures either.

You can spoon feed and do BLW - in theory it isnt true BLW but I think like anything you can go a bit tooooooooooooooo extreme.

I think you would need to keep up the spoon feeding alongside BLW once they hit 6 months (if you had been spoon feeding before) because they really dont eat hardly anything at first, it is all about play and moving food around their mouths, learning to get chunks off etc.

So if they were used to being spoon fed some food that was then reducing milk intake they would probably be hungry and/or up their milk again if you stopped IYKWIM?

Oh the BLW only says 6 months so they are sitting properly and can grab and get food to their mouth.

I started with Ivy at 5 months and 1 week as she could sit and grasp etc x

Thank you ap. I may just start blw as soon as shes ready rather then give puree when she's not? I may have more questions lol what good did you start with?

I was thinking that- if you spoon feed you couldn't just stop? So I may try and hold out for blw as purees were a pain. I dont want to start something id rather not finish lol x

I started when Bethany was 5 months 2 weeks, sitting and ramming everything in her mouth :haha: We started with soft veg sticks :D

They have done something to the forum, I don't like it :brat:

They are showing for some posts and not for others. The sig spaces are also a lot bigger, and it shows a message when someone has edited now. Annoying!

Glad its not just me then! I can see if people have editted posts too?

The people over at Momtastic have obviously been playing with the forum settings :haha:

I remember how pissed off I was when they changed the whole forum over to this look, I had a right strop :rofl:

Me too :haha:

I also remember when you used to be able to see how many views a thread had as well as how many replies...used to cause uproar with all the 'reading and running' lol

Oooh just discovered a new thing as well...if you click on someones username then it gives you the option to view their albums?!? We must be getting some new features :dance:

Eta: nothing happens when you click on albums btw lol

Hi ladies

Read up but now can't remember much - Jem hugs to your friend who lost her baby - don't feel too bad, you didn't know

GF did you ever get his medication changed?

Forum looks normal to me:shrug:

Had a good sleep last night - did 9-345-630 - really wish he'd learn to make it to 7 lol

Not sure what Whitt weighs but he was 13.6 at the 2mo weigh in so he's got to be close to 15lbs??

It's a holiday Monday so long weekend! Yay! We're heading up to see some family and hopefully the weather holds to go out on the lake Sunday.

Had appt with GP this afternoon. Theo's weight gain is still poor and he's still on the bottom centile. Have another appointment with him in 3 weeks and if Theo's weight gain is still inadequate then will refer him to paediatrician and he made need an operation. Also need to take him to have bloods taken at the children's hospital. GP said that Theo looks hungry :( which i'm guessing means malnourished... Worried and knackered now after crying in his office!

Oh hun :-( please dont take it t heart what they said, i am sure they didnt mean it in a nasty way, just probably said it without thinking. Jades tired cry is same as hunger cry to most people. I am sure he is fine x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->