Baby Bugs Due February 2013

AHHHahskdhsakjsad. I don't know what it is but I've just felt burnt out the past couple of days. I think I'm just to the point that I really, really would like a nice half day to relax and be baby free.

Thankfully she just ate and went down for another nap. It felt like a weight was lifted off of my shoulders when she closed her eyes! Haha, does that make me a bad Mom?

So ready to have help for the weekend. Plus, my mom will also be here for a visit!

Oh and also - It's our 1 year wedding anniversary in a couple of weeks... no idea what I should do? What did you ladies do for your OH at #1?

We went to Paris for the weekend! :) We've had both of our wedding anniversaries in France! This year, we will be at home!

Do you think you could get away for the weekend?

We spent our wedding anniversaries sort of following our wedding- Edinburgh then San Fran but last year spent 10days in gale force winds, rain and hail up in Scotland because I was too scared to travel being pregnant!! Think this year it may just be a long weekend in Scotland but think I might push for a week in Portugal/Italy /Spain as they are baby friendly :)

Hope everybody is ok. Not been on much as sleep deprivation is killing me at the moment and been under soooooo much pressure with work.

Im not married :lol:

Miss ashley, no it doesnt make you a bad mum :hugs: My favourite time of day is when both kids go down for their nap :rofl: Love the peace amd quiet!

Morning xxxx

Gflady, your post made me feel sad. Don't let the docs make you feel that way. Everyone's advice sounds fab.

Enjoy Nix.

Hope the party goes well Rota.

Hi Fides.

And Miss A, I love the silence in my house, ha ha.

I think me and Shaun went out for dinner, I was pregnant with Ruby... Two years in August.

Gotta to go my girls are arguing :(
Hope your all ok xxx

I love naptime and bedtime too, I adore my kids, but they are so hectic and loud that I just need quiet sometimes. The chance to just sit down and chill when they are asleep is lovely.

I'm not married either, been engaged for nearly 5 years though, no wedding in sight :rofl:

I already had a 6mth old when I started living with OH so no childfree weekend ever lol. We have never had it so cant miss it :) I have managed to get away with friends here and there for a weekend child free but I'm defo a home girl!
I love it when my kids are in bed haha x

Good morning ladies! Hope your all good, I have a day of washing to catch up on :(

Hi em, hope the washing doesn't take up too much of your day x x x

Nothing but blue skies here (for a nice change!!!!) so Im trying to get all the housework done quickly so we can go out somewhere for a walk. OH is at work so just me and the kids x

https://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k508/smileyfaces198/e72402ac2209575b97724137df40b5ec.jpg

I have SO much, I should take a pic and make you all jealous :lol:

Have a lovely day Lou!

I have loads of folding up and putting away to be done, I'm dreading it! I just used to put everything in a pile when my SPD was really bad, and it got a bit out of control! Haha

Em show us a picture :haha: I have no chance of tidying up when Oscar leaves a trail of destruction behind me...I tidied his toys and then went to clean the kitchen and came back to this:

https://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k508/smileyfaces198/213ed51af4911664b6c988d356684e13.jpg

Ha ha, my house looks like that too.

Cloudy and then sunny here, I'm on my own too. Why do we all live soooo far away!! Can I up load photos from my I pad? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->