Baby Bugs Due February 2013

Boo hoo for washing :(
Embo, you been quiet? Hello anyways.
Shaun goes away on Weds :(

Yes Jem you can :) Im on iPad too. Either use photobucket OR click on go advanced below the message box and when it opens up you will see loads of symbols above the box...click on the paperclip symbol...then click on choose file...then once you have chosen click on upload....then you can close that window and post your reply and your pic should be there x

Ruby a couple of weeks ago

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 3
Wrong way round but did it!!! Massive achievement in my world. Ha ha, thanks x

Jem my photos go sideways as well when I upload that way!! I use photobucket as well which makes them the right way haha!

Well done on uploading :happydance: haha!

Btw does anyone use SMA Comfort? In my local Asda last night they had a few tubs that were reduced from £13.16 to £6!!!

Well done Jem! :) I only learned that you could upload from iPhones etc a few weeks ago!

Today is the day for shopping! Yesterday was too grotty and horrible, weather-wise, so we stayed in. Today looks much better. After his morning nap and next feed, I'm marching straight to H&M. :p

I also have a load of folding/putting away to do. I've conveniently forgotten about it though, so never mind! :haha:

This is what is ahead of me! The random bottle of water at the top is to see how big the pile is :cry:

Jem my OH had a few nights off this week so I was spending time with him :) Plus you ladies can talk and I get lost in the thread:blush:

Attachments

• washing.jpg
    washing.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 5
Ha ha, Ruby's name is fab. Thanks ladies, off to the park in a min x

Have a nice time Jem

Aww Em, it's not too bad :hugs: My "pile" filled the cot, I moved it to bin bags, it filled FIVE! :blush: I WILL tackle it today, I will, maybe... probably not :rofl:

Morning!

Ruby's a cutie jem.

I never brother putting Theo's clothes away as he we have at least 3 outfit changes a day with all his vomiting!

We're going away today to stay with tom's family & family friends... Not looking fwd to it.

I'm coming down with my 4th cold of the year! Never mind.

Xxx

Hope the stay is not too bad. My older kids have had a permanent cold and cough since February. Snotty buggers

Theo's got a permanent snotty nose. I blame the British weather :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->