Baby Bugs Due February 2013

Hmm... some nail varnishes I randomly bought off Amazon just arrived. Do I dare apply them while Harry naps? (I've got to get him down first - he's been awake for over 3 hours now!)

That washing pile isnt too bad...i am going to take a picture of mine :)

Thisis all my CLEAN washing that desperately needs sorting and putting away :blush:

https://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k508/smileyfaces198/c30e9befa9bb703b0c4dfa9945e8e44c.jpg

Oh, and the dryer next to it is also FULL with stuff :(

lol I love what pics we upload, men would think we're loopy uploading pics of our washing :haha:

lena's first try at food lol

Attachments

• DSC06055.jpg
    DSC06055.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 3
Adorable pictures of the little bugs!

Italy, France, Scotland... I would LOVE to go to any one of those places! Or Ireland or the Netherlands... All sound perfect.

Too bad it's a lot more difficult/expensive getting anywhere from over here. And if I want to travel anywhere over here it's just across boring Canada (I should probably be more patriotic, but hey :blush:). I'd like to go out West sometime but Canada is so massive that even that is expensive and FAR. Wouldn't be worth it to go South into the heat and beaches... I'd save that for winter.

Think the first anniversary we'll just end up out to dinner. Might even have to take Bennet along, oh well, lol.

Woo! Bought me some skinny jeans!! That's rather brave for me, since I am 5'2" and have bulky thighs! They look good with high heels though. :thumbup:

I also bought a new sweater/jumper. It's dark grey, and has got 3/4 length sleeves and big plastic jewels on it!

my irritating as F husband just decided to complain that the dishes are his responsibility ?!?!?!! Really?! You do nothing else around the house and you're going to complain that you're the "only one doing the dishes" ?! How about while you were sleeping and I did two feedings, 2 diapers, got her dressed and cleaned up a poop explosion?

Back from the party!OMG the noise, in the end we had 9 kids at the party.pizza hut forgot to order the cake so luckily the manager popped to tescos and grabbed us a cake free of charge :D £75 for 9 kids pizza,ice cream and cake and two adults to eat :D

despite eating half a pizza ive still got 28 points to use up and what we had planned for tea is only 16 points.

Ashley my OH has the dishes as his one and only job in the hiuse and sometimes it takes him DAYS to do them. I refuse to do them for him because I do everything else. It makes me mad.

Glad party went okay Rota.x

Dishes is my OH's job too. I refuse point blank to do it, disgusting job :rofl:

I do absolutely everything in my house, housework wise :( My OH does work crazy long hours though so I kind of don't mind so much.

Em, my OH works long hours too (usually about 50hours a week) but so do I looking after the kids! You should save a job for him to do, Im sure he could spare half an hour to help you out a bit x

Paul does 90 hours in a week babe :lol: He does 12 hour night shifts Mon, tues, thurs, fri then a 48 non stop shift :( I do really feel for him he must be shattered- good job he loves his job!

Whaaaaat?! That is CRAZY! Good on him! Still think he should do the dishes though :rofl:

Meant to ask, is everything ok with his job? Is his boss okay with him now after that mistake he made the other week? I hope so. Xxx

I do the dishes bout 8 times a day lol Ryan is good with housework really tbh. (Most of the time). Just as well since I do everything for all 3 kids 90% of the time!!!

Whaaaaat?! That is CRAZY! Good on him! Still think he should do the dishes though :rofl:

Meant to ask, is everything ok with his job? Is his boss okay with him now after that mistake he made the other week? I hope so. Xxx

Thanks for asking him, he gets to keep his job but he has to pay back a hell of a lot of money for the mistake he made :dohh:

:shock: oh good god! Well, I suppose its better than having no job isn't it. :hugs: x

what job does he do to work such crazy hours?

I dislike the dishes but id rather do the dishes than empty the bins, that still makes me heave.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->