Baby Bugs Due February 2013

I am the dish washer in the house and I do everything else and I mean everything x

I do everything except deal with the cats litter trays :sick:

Oh and to be fair OH does Ivy's bedtime 95% of the time, but that is by choice because he really enjoys that time with her :flower:

We went to a farm today and it was really good - Ivy (and me) got to bottle feed lambs and goats. Elodie slept the entire time (so 4 hours) She was up at 5am this morning which is unusual for her - but she had slept from 9pm til 5am which I was happy with.

She is wide awake now and actually the happiest baby in the world. I am so glad that my girls came in the order they did. If I had had Elodie first then I would be in serious deep shock getting an Ivy as my second child :haha:

I keep recording Elodie laughing and squealing and just being happy - Ivy screamed so much I never really heard her do things like that :rofl:

Glad you had fun at the farm. Isla was a miserable baby too, Demi was great but bloody hard work now. I honestly don't think Ruby has cried today. Only a moan to tell me she wants bed. I'm so lucky and glad that I have a contented baby. I know I wouldn't cope otherwise! X

People over the road are having a party. Have been since 3pm. Got live music in the back garden. Had a band singing Beatles now a woman again belting out Adele. Surely it can't go on much longer. It is so loud cannot hear our tv!

Farm sounds lovely. My OH will look after all 3 for me but things he does not realise like he does not understand why I dont have time for tea always (though I never ever leave house without mascara-priorities lol) he always says I multi task brilliantly but omg I feel like an octopus at times.

It looks like a good party! Can see flashing lights. Just shut up now!

Do you speak to them often? Could you perhaps ask them to keep it down now that it is late? Explain you have a young baby.

If that fails just call the police :lol:

Hope Harry feels better!

Love the farm! Always thought I'd enjoy being a farmers wife :haha:

90 hours in one week ?! ?! ?! That's very impressive! I couldn't do it, that's for sure. I suppose if that were the case with my OH I might also give him some slack on the dishes... but not now :p

I don't have anything to compare Bennet to, but she's typically a pretty good baby. She just requires lots of entertainment. When we're out and about she's always content because there's a lot for her to look at, but at home she gets easily restless and shouts for attention or activity and wants something new to do every 10 minutes, I swear.

Just got back from shopping. SO relieved/excited that I found a bathing suit... AND I actually feel kind of good in it :) Definitely don't look like I could be walking down a runway but I'm okay with that!

Harry's the same, Ashley. I hardly hear from him when we're out (though sometimes he doesn't like actually getting into the pram) - only if he's hungry or extra tired, but the motion generally sends him to sleep.

Ah, it must have been the day for shopping! I bought some new clothes. :) I need a swimsuit - we're going to take Harry swimming in a month or so, and I can't really wear a bikini! Not in the north of England (not in England!), and not with my linea nigra still very noticeable. :p

Jack slept 9.30-5.30 without fussing or moaning :happydance: so so pleased with that!

Morning all :) jades very content as only cries few times a week. She gets sad when overtired but mummy always wins. Ha ha.

LIndy, I hope the noise stopped! Id have sent my OH over.
Well done jack xx
Get well soon Harry x

JAdes currently chomping on Sophie the giarffe. She loves it!

Morning all! He does bus/truck recovery in London Rota :) He does love his job and I know he'd much rather be there than here with 3 little monsters :lol:

I have a nice day planned, my friend who I went to uni with is coming down to meet Connor for the 1st time. We're off for lunch and shopping :)

Morning!

Sophie has conjunctivitis, poor thing.

Hope everyone has a lovely day x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back