Baby Bugs Due February 2013

ooh happy 15 months! Connor will be 14 weeks on Friday if I remember rightly :lol:

oh bugger poor Sophie :( Might be a silly question but are you sure its that as Connor gets really sticky gunky eyes when he gets a cold but its not conjunctivitis? x

We took her to the docs, and that's what they said, I wasn't sure as it's not severe enough to seem to be that, its not glueing her eyes shut, but she hasn't got a cold or anything else and it's been 5 days now.

Im sure the doc knows better than me lol. Whisper whats up? x

bens not letting me go to see my family says i have to choose between him and lena or them:cry:

Oh hun :( Massive massive hugs. He really doesn't sound nice hun :(

Oh Whisper why? Hasn't your Auntie bought you a plane ticket? X

him and my dad dont see eye to eye and my dad keeps making silly comments about ben this time ben heard it and he said hes had enough he doesnt want lena seeing him and said i can go but not her but we have spoken a ive told him im going to speak to my dad and tell him to stop and bens going to stop too as its me thats stuck in the middle and its causing too much stress and arguments for us, i was really ready to walk out had my passport in my hand but he told me i couldnt take lena and i had to choose , we are sorted now i had my blow out with him and we are ok now, its just they are always at bloody war with each other and its me whos stuck in the middle hes not a monster yes he can be a prick as most men can but he has problems expressing himself so he goes for the idiot way etc where as i am the opposit and go in on myself and cry (great pair huh?) we are sorted now tho

Wtf is he for real? Firstly she is your daughter so he cant make you choose between her and them as she comes with you wherever you go! Tell him you have every right to see your family and he needs to grow some balls and stop making you choose between unrealistic options. :( really sorry x

Glad your ok now :) but I do agree with MF. If you says anything like that again I'd seriously walk, at the end of the day he is not going to throw away your marriage and his daughter.
When are you coming to uk? X

just asked my mum to have a word with dad for me i struggles to speak to my dad other then silly things

Glad your ok now :) but I do agree with MF. If you says anything like that again I'd seriously walk, at the end of the day he is not going to throw away your marriage and his daughter.
When are you coming to uk? X
im due to fly over on the 11th hes worried i wont come back but i said id never do that to him hes lena's papa yes he can be a dick but id never take his baby away

I didn't mean take Lena away just call his bluff. X

just rather fed up of arguments and snide comments between him and my family so ive told them all to stop

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->