Baby Bugs Due February 2013

Omg Linds, he is being totally unreasonable. I agree with MF 100%. Lena is your daughter and as her mother she goes with you wherever you go. I know you say you have sorted it out now but seriously, if he tries his luck again Id tell him to shove his marriage up his arse. He needs to realise that as your husband he needs to trust you and understand that you have family too.

my dads being a bit funny with me now but i needed to say it to them both as im sick of being the one in the middle and every time dads makes a stupid comment ben and i argue so ive told him no more and told ben the same , my flights now booked for 11th till 19th

Oh Whisper I have to be honest this is isn't the first time that you've told us some stuff your OH has said that's got me pretty shocked :nope:

Big hugs to you babe x

:hugs:

I hate the say it Whisper but your husband sounds very controlling. You may well get through this row but you need to get to the bottom of his behaveour and make your relationship more equal, else it is just going to keep happening x

MF Jack has CC too, used dentinox and it mmade it worse at first but it is really improving now. I only use it once every 4 days or so x

There is nothing wrong with using it every other day just that I leave it 4 days or so between each use! Do you really scrub it in with your fingers? I use quite a bit of force when i rub it in lol x

I need to get some of that stuff, Ruby is malting all over Shaun and I can rest a little puck too, oppps x

We went to my dads and spent to whole afternoon in the garden. Ruby stayed awake for three and a half hours straight, that's along time for her.

What's every one else been up to? Xx

Aw bless her. If jade does 3+ she gets seriously over tired. Its half term now *gulp* and i feel naff cause of af. Can not believe this time a year ago our bugs were growing!!!

My bug wasn't growing yet, I hadn't even ovulated yet haha! Sad that I remember that lol!!

Think our conception day was 24th haha

HI sash x im ok, bit stressed tonight. Not a brilliant day x

Hi ladies

:hugs:to whisper feel for you I was in similar relationship before and it's difficult!

Phoebe has cc too isn't that bad at mo so just baby oiling but will try detinox if gets worse!

Wriggler hope Sophie conjunctivitis gets better soon

Jem good stretch by ruby, I think since 12 weeks phoebe awake stretches are longer so nosey:haha:

Mrswaffer hope his cold improves soon horrible having a snuffly baby

Massive hugs :hugs:

Sooo glad I got OH to take Sophie to the docs today, her eyes are so much worse now. Still not bothering her, but its so gross.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->