Baby Bugs Due February 2013

I forgot how horrible af makes you feel :( I was also in a difficult relationship so you can pm me if you need a chat and I wont judge at all honest x

I'm getting good at this computer technology lark :)
Going to start my journal next week :)
Slowly getting round to all your journals xx

im fine honestly ladies hes not as bad as it sounds on line its the language barrier to he says the wrong words and i perceive them wrong we have had a big chat tonight about it and honestly we are fine he is a big teddy bear i wouldnt still be living her if he was a controling beep beep id of gone a long long time ago lol its just some times i get to the point where i am seriously home sick and fed up and my fam and ben argue over silly things that it often goes kaboom but ive spoken to both ben and my dad and we are sorted both ben and my dad are too alike that they clash and bens not one who bites his tounge where as i do and when we end up arguing at the end it all spills out my mouth so he retaliates and we end up how we were today:dohh:

Hugs hun. I was not judging, I know no ones perfect :) just glad your ok. Xx night ladies

Sorry to hear about the rough day, Whisper. Good for you for telling Ben and your Dad to stop being ridiculous though. That would have driven me insane also.

Jem, I love the new photos of your girls! They're so adorable!

I hear you on the AF thing, MF. Right now mine's just being annoyingly irregular, but im sure it's having some kind of effect on my hormones because I'm like a Yo-yo... dreading the day the cramps kick in again...

Morning ladies :) I can see a tooth about to poke its ugly head through Connors gum :wacko:

Morning ladies :wave:

I will start getting back to being active, I'm just getting one illness after another (I have a cold now).

Lily is teething, that I'm sure. Her gums are all rock hard and bumpy. Not long now!

Wow, Connor! Can't wait to see your pearly whites.

Hope you're all okay!
xoxox

Thats what I was wondering, I bloody hope not because he's a complete grumpy bum and Ive never seen to much dribble in my life!

Morning ladies

I dont think Jack is getting teeth anytime soon. I hope not anyway, dont want two teething boys in the household at the same time! Osc has got 1 more to cut now, he's done so well, cut 3 in the last 2 weeks or 3 weeks bless him.x

Elodie has her hands, toys, clothes in her mouth all the time but I think that is just a normal developement thing at this age isn't it? She has always sucked her hands too for comfort and it isn't a hunger sign for her.

She dribbles a lot but I don't think she is teething. Ivy didn't get a tooth until she was 10 months. She has only just cut teeth 15 and 16 in the past month!

Me and OH both had teeth at 5/6 months, so don't know where her freaky late teething came from.

Ap none of my bigger two had any teeth before 13mths but had signs of teething from 6ish months. Jade puts her whole hand in her mouth lol.
What are you all doing today? Bit backwards here as Ry on nights and was cooking pie and chips at 4am!!

My parents have a massive tree in their garden and literally over a tonne of leaves need to be cleared and taken to the tip. So we are going over to help, my brother, sil and little niece and my sister and her oh. The men will do the work and the rest of us will watch :haha: Then we are having a big family dinner.

Ivy had teething signs at 4 months despite no teeth until 10 months. She has really struggled with her teeth. Weeks and weeks of disruption for each tooth, it affects her beheaveour really badly too - as well as eating and sleeping and her tummy :nope: I actually hate teeth!

Yeah mine had bad nappy rash and tummy :( now they are losing teeth. All that stress and now they are falling out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->