Baby Bugs Due February 2013

Oscars teeth just all popped through, he didnt really have any bother with them. He is just getting his very back teeth (2 year molars) and he has woke crying in the night a few times but that is it.

I dont think I will get as lucky with Jack :lol: Jack also stuffs his hand in his mouth :haha: and he pulls his top up and stuffs that in too! He still cant grab toys or anything though, he will keep hold of it if I put it into his hand though lol.

My older 2 didn't cut a tooth till 6 and 10 months, but there is 100% a tooth sitting there with Connor. I'm not lying :haha:

My friend put on fbthe other week that her babyhad cut a tooth and she was only 9 weeks at the time! :shock: some babies are just like that aren't they! A girl I went to school with was born with two teeth :lol:

Lily isn't too bothered as of yet, she's dribbling and snotty nosed (yuck!).
xoxox

Boo hoo for teeth and poorly mummies.

Have a nice day ap.

Not sure what we are doing today? I'm moving Ruby into her cot in her room. Her Moses is falling apart and the stand it sits on is stabbing through the inside and is dangerous for her waving legs and arms. Plus the poor little thing gets woken every morning by her sisters, she has a better chance of staying asleep in her own room? (It's just next to ours)

Got to clean it and remove the 8 bags of childrens clothes I don't need/want.
Xx

Miss a, I find when I'm on the pill I don't get af pains... Just wait for af to start and then the pill for no more pain.

Aw, poor Ruby. Hope she gets on well in her own room! How grown up :cloud9:.

I'm cleaning today (all I ever do!). Having a baby, a man and 2 pets makes a messy house.
xoxox

I don't want to put Lily in until 6 months :haha:.

We're doing tummy time now.

What are you all doing?
xoxox

Just feeding jade. Il probably keep jade on our room till shes 1. It worked with the other two lol x

Oscar still wont sleep through and gets very distressed in the night if he wakes up and no one is with him! So want jack in his own room asap so he can get used to it...dont want another oscar lol.

Had a rough night....Shresh wasn't sleeping till 4.30 am. He was wide awake, refusing his bottle. I tried to make him sleep but failed. so I had to take moms help. It has never happened so. At 5 he was asleep. My head was spinning. I just hit the bed. Morning I made him wake up gave him a bath now he is sleeping. Will try not to make him sleep in the evening. Yesterday night he was in a talking mood. He was holding dh's hand and started saying aaaaa. Dh started talking to him. It was wonderful to see them talking making eye contact. ..shresh said...oooo.... aieeeee.. aaaaaa.

I will keep his cot I our room as long as I can.

I am gone back on the pill and my cycle came regular the first time but this time around it started in the middle of the pack (2 weeks ago) and I am still bleeding. I thought the pill would regulate me again. Guess not...

I think Kadence is teething too.. she is always chewing on her hands and whatever else she can get in her mouth!

Hi jess x
Oh no sorry about your bad night :(

BEc-math and ruby stayed with us that long (math 14mths and ruby 13mths) with matthew it was as I lived at home with parents and he shared my room and then I had a 2bed flat so math had own room and we had ruby with us. Both moved to own room fine and never had sleep issues. They will sleep through anything! I can put their lights on and tidy up and they stay asleep lol. I put Jade in our room and when I go to bed I put lamp on and she stays asleep. I never tip toe! Hopefully she will be same. She will be in with us till she sleeps through. Although she sleeps well atm I know they can change etc but also as I quite like her in with me. I know she's 100% our last so she can stay in with me forever of she likes haha x

Yeah, I like Lily with me. I'm a paranoid parent though, I'm scared she stops breathing (bad I know).

Sorry to hear about your bad night :hugs:.
xoxox

Has anyone got any ideas on how I can stop Oscar from touching Jacks widge when Im doing a nappy change??? :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->