Baby Bugs Due February 2013

Maybe just say no but don't make a huge fuss and hopefully he will get bored hun x

BUsy day here. Just got back from beach. X

Thanks MF, he has just done it again, told him no but he just tried harder to get to it lmao! :dohh: Poor jack lol.

Looks like the feb babies are cooking...https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p.../1869065-january-february-2014-due-dates.html

Evening!

So glad to be back home! Had a stressful weekend after our rubbish DR's appt.

Theo keeps bobbing off my breasts during feeds and suddenly hates my right breast! Think he maybe easily distracted. But worrying he's not getting enough with his poor weight gain.

Love to all xxx

I know it is sad isnt it :(

GF, why was it so stressful? Hope you are ok :hugs: Weird how Theo has taken a dislike to your right boob! Is he going through a nisey phase? Wanting to look around a lot? Jack is very nosey at the mo!

Elodie has started to be naughty like that during feeds GF.

With Ivy (she was distractable from 4-9 months) I used a nursing necklace when out and about but mainly fed in darkened rooms unfortunately :nope:

Yeah, he's defo going through a nosey stage. Keeps looking around with my boob in his mouth expecting the boob to go with him!

We were staying with DH'S family friends who live in a super posh house and Theo was spewing everywhere and screaming.

Oh no, hope he's not teething. worried my right boob will dry up! X

Evening xxx

Oh gflady, I really feel for you. I'm sure they don't mind a moany baby- do they have children too? Ruby has started being a minx too, although I'm bottle feeding, she plays with the teat in her mouth.

Hi Jess, how are you and Lo?

Hope your night is better Shradha.

MF hope you had fun.

Ruby is in her own room in her cot tonight :(
I said to Shaun ' ahh no more little babies in our room ever again' and he said 'one more step to getting our life back' haha, insensitive pig!!!!! I feel so sad and even sadder that I've seen that link to the Jan/Feb babies. (I'd have kept Ruby in our room if it wasn't for the dodgy stand and her Moses.) can't fit her cot in our room with the new king size bed-could if it was a double. Dam you back of the lorry bargain.

Anyways hope you all had a nice day. We went food shopping and the girls froze in the paddling pool and we had a little family BBQ. Nice day actually x

Ryan says things like that lol thing is we pretty much had it easy before jade and we still didnt go out ha ha. Only few more years. Everyone says age 3 is horrible but its my fave age. A stroppy 3yr old is nothing on a stroppy 7yr old. Il be a pro by then. When Jade is 6 Ruby will be 13. Old enough to take her out :)

MF, I was just looking at your photos of Jade... I think she really looks like you and Ruby.. Can you see the likeness? Only I can't see who my girls look like? X

And Smiley your boys look alike as babies (from your journal) who do they look like you or DH?

What about all the other Lo's and family members? Xx

Injections tomorrow :(

Watching skint, trying to get bug to sleep. Spent all day doing laundry, planning on getting some knitting done this evening. Tomorrow I'm hoping OH will get a box of bits out the loft and sort the mobile phones out as they are slow as they really full of preinstalled orange crap. And mow the lawn but I won't get my hopes up with that.

Jem, everyone says Oscar is like OH and Jack is like me! But personally I dont think they look like either of us haha!

Jem, I was looking at your fb pics theother day and Ruby is really like Demi! They are the image of wach other!

Oh I forgot Skint was on, will watch it on plus one, thanks for the reminder Rota!

I dont think my girls look like each other at all really but some people seem to see it :shrug:

AP, I dont think Ivy and Elodie are alike either from looking at your pics! I think Ivy is very like you though :)

Ivy is exactly like u ap!
Jem, i dont think my kids look anything like each other. I dont even see myself in jade at all? Maybe when she gets more hair x8

AP, I dont think Ivy and Elodie are alike either from looking at your pics! I think Ivy is very like you though :)

That is what most of my family think - Ivy is like me but more of my OH is coming out in her as she gets older but to me Elodie is just a tiny girl version of my OH, I can't see any of me in her at all!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->