Baby Bugs Due February 2013

So funny what we see and what others see. Yes everyone's says Ruby and Demi are alike but I think Ruby has Jsla's facial expressions?

I'm watching skint.

I sent DH in the loft to some baby toys down and he got toys down for a year old baby, ha, I guess he tried? X

Hi everybody. Hope you have all had a good BH weekend.

Cannot believe we were all starting to get our BFPs last year and now look. What a year :) DH has asked when we can start trying for number 2!!! Think he might just be wanting to DTD, only done it 4times since Thomas arrived. I'm too tired and so not into it at the moment. Poor dh!

Theo defo looks like me as a baby.

Think I'm going to be up for night feeds tonight as theo's been too distracted to feed properly today :wacko: him being easily distracted is never going to help him gain weight.

Off to catch some Zs before I get woken up by a hungry baby.

Night everyone xxxx

We still haven't DTD yet we're both too tired but really want to get back on it soon!

I really can't be arsed. Would much rather grab some more sleep :)

I lost my sex drive when I got preg with Osc and it is only just starting to come back now! We have DTD a fair few times since Jack was born...nearly had an oopsie today. What a nightmare.

Great pic nix!

I'm awake, as expected, since theo didn't my eat enough earlier being too distracted!

Thanks guys :hugs:

TNT does Prevacid reduce whitten's vomiting? I don't think Theo's in pain from the reflux fortunately. It's more that he's constantly sick throughout the day regardless of when he last fed.

Xxx

YES!! It's much better - we're down to only spit ups. Don't think anything will get rid of that but the vomiting is gone!

Hi all, I was like 20 pgs behind so hope all is well!! Did see some cute pictures of Ruby and Lena and Nix!

We've had a good holiday although I've nearly taken DH head off every day this weekend - wonder if it's the hormones but hes been driving me crazy. Could also be him getting drunk both days...:wacko:

I'm so tired. Going to watch a little bachelorette and then zzzzz....New pic of Whitt!:cloud9:

Attachments

• turtle - 14 wks.jpg
    turtle - 14 wks.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 2
Morning all :flower:

What size clothes are the babies in now? I had the pack away all of the up to 3 months over the weekend, Elodie definitely needs 3-6 now. I thought we might get longer as she is no where close to the weight guides on them.

We have been in 3-6 for a few weeks, he is just so long. They are baggy on him but fit him in length!

I can just about get Connor into 3-6 sleepsuits but he is 6-9 for other bits, he's quite a chunky bum :)

The weather is so awful here :( We were supposed to go to a fun day but its so wet and horrible

We've been in 3-6 since 3 months but they seem to be getting snug - mainly next items seem a bit tight on the length. Very long baby :)

Morning!

Cute pics of whitten!

Theo's still in 0-3 months, poor bug. I'm desperate for him to go into the next size up, at least length wise.

Xxx

Yea I think by school age there's not much difference really x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back