Baby Bugs Due February 2013

I am used to a 2nd centile baby, not an average sized one!

GF my Ivy was always a clothes size behind, she wore 3-6 until she was 9 months+ (hence it is all ruined and had to be binned because it is covered in stains :doh:) she was and is small but did everything physically on time and mentally I think she has always been a little bit ahead, her smallness doesn't hold her back!

The age are guidelines. I think jade needs bigger size leggings due to nappys! Shes short but chunky lol. They do all catch up ( though my matthew is very small in 5/6 at nearly 9!) X

Theo's developing well and is strong. He'll probs always be small too just wish I could tell if it's just him or the reflux that's putting him on the bottom centile :shrug:

Oscar was always a month or so behind...he went into 3-6 at 4months, 6-9 at 7 months etc etc. he is now 22 months and still fits comfortably into 12-18months, some 18-24 too. Dnt take any notice of clothes sizes GF x

Morning xxx

Lovely photo nix, nice to see what you look like :)
Lovely photo of whit.

Demi is in 0-3 months, her 3-6 is massive still!

My Demi is nearly 2 and a half and she is in 12-18 months!! Dinky dot!

Raining here :( last day with Shaun, this tomoz he will be flying to USA :(
Off to a friends for lunch and town quickly xx

I was the same with Ivy's tongue tie issues and sickyness - she was also born on a higher centile. This milk only stage in the grand scheme of things is so short and once they are toddlers they balance out. At one point a girl baby in my December group weighed 8lb more than Ivy but now they weigh the same, and there is nothing wrong with either of them!

Harry's climbing the centiles! He was born on the 2nd centile, and now he measures just above the 25th. :)

I've got his cold, hence why I wasn't here yesterday, and we were at the in-laws' all weekend. I'm hoping my mum comes today to give me a bit of a break from Harry, so I can chill!

I bought Harry a door bouncer yesterday - it should come tomorrow. :) I can't wait to put him in it!

Hope you have a lovely lunch and last day with Shaun, jem.

You guys sound right that it evens out eventually, I just need to remember that. Perspective has never been my strong point! X

Thomas has just moved into 3-6 clothes people say he is a chunk which makes me paranoid that he is too big. He is a chunky baby but has been following the 50th percentile so far. He has got thrush and now my boobs going dry and flaky. Got nustatin and miconazole. Hope it helps! My SIL said that when a baby goes from BF to bottle they tend to put weight on. Does this happen? As you can tell weight gain isn't an issue with this LO!!

Thomas has just moved into 3-6 clothes people say he is a chunk which makes me paranoid that he is too big. He is a chunky baby but has been following the 50th percentile so far. He has got thrush and now my boobs going dry and flaky. Got nustatin and miconazole. Hope it helps! My SIL said that when a baby goes from BF to bottle they tend to put weight on. Does this happen? As you can tell weight gain isn't an issue with this LO!!

I've heard that ff babies tend to be bigger than bf babies x

Yup, same! I need to be better at treating Theo's cc.

Sophie has CC too :sick:

I have no idea what Sophie weighs :blush: She has been in 3-6 for ages though because she is so long :haha:

Lindy - I hope the thrush clears up soon, if you don't see any improvement soon then ring the GP for fluconazole, they are a bit iffy giving it if you are breastfeeding, but it clears it up really well x x x

I'm not really doing anything with it. :shrug: Baby oil sometimes goes on it, but apart from that, I pick it when he's feeding! :p

:haha: I do that too!

I just had the most amazing bacon and egg sarnie!

I just occasionally put olive oil on it.

Yum breakfast wiggler! I had biscuits and toast, yawn.

My diet has gone completely out the window, never mind :haha:

Argh Dylan has started up again, if he wakes Sophie I won't be happy!

Are all the babies in to toys yet? Sophie likes chewing the leg of Bethany's polar bear :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->