Baby Bugs Due February 2013

Omg jade just drank 6oz at 4pm and now another 6oz o_O

I warm milk up more at night to make her sleepy lol

Our bottles are BPA free so fine to heat up :)

HV came round today and she weighed Connor, he's 15lb 3 now and following the 75th percentile now :)

feeling so poop the past few days just want to sleep and head pounding yet cant seem to sleep properly at night as keep having silly nightmares:dohh: think ive got the lergies

Lucky - Hope you are having a fab time and happy birthday for yesterday

Whisper - I agree, weaning poo is gross :sick: Glad Lena is enjoying her food

Kitty - Well done Blake!!! Glad hubby got to see him do it too.

I don't miss being pregnant at all, I am a little broody from time to time though :blush:

Hope all the babies enjoy their jumparoos, I'm not bothering with getting Sophie one, too big and bulky and I think Bethany would spend all day trying to get in it :rofl:

GF I hope the formula does the trick for Theo, Ivy was 2nd centile until 6 months I think due to puking, it is so hard with bfing because you can't just 'get' more milk when they chuck up.

Have you done anything to try and boost your supply - fenugreek, brewers yeast, domperidone etc?

Hope the new milk works xx

WEll done connor!

Im not a fan of the heat :( gives me a headache. Jade didnt drink any milk before bed tonight after her mammoth feed earlier so not sure how tonight will pan out x

Jst spent an hour to find my in labour posts in lovebug threads to screenshot them lol aw man, emotional times!!

I was in too much pain to update, seriously it's like she was trying to kill me. :haha:

Are you guys getting broody already??? :)

GF I hope the formula does the trick for Theo, Ivy was 2nd centile until 6 months I think due to puking, it is so hard with bfing because you can't just 'get' more milk when they chuck up.

Have you done anything to try and boost your supply - fenugreek, brewers yeast, domperidone etc?

I haven't taken anything to boost it but I baby wear theo all day, nurse him every 2hrs, and let him feed from both breasts for as long as he likes. I haven't looked into dietary supplements. Not sure what else I can do. Am worried that my supply is going to decrease even more now I'm adding in bottles every other feed but don't think there's much else I can do. Plus he really needs to start gaining weight.

Evening ladies.

I hope Theo get on with the new milk.

Hope your feel better Lena

Can't remember anything else? Lol sorry, brain is frazzled! Hope you're all ok though.

Been in the garden all day, then to the park, pottery place to make Daddy something and a cheeky treat for the girlies at mac Donald's.

Bored all by myself!!! X

I haven't taken anything to boost it but I baby wear theo all day, nurse him every 2hrs, and let him feed from both breasts for as long as he likes. I haven't looked into dietary supplements. Not sure what else I can do. Am worried that my supply is going to decrease even more now I'm adding in bottles every other feed but don't think there's much else I can do. Plus he really needs to start gaining weight.

I was only thinking, like you said, with topping up your supply is likely to decrease further BUT you have to do what you feel is right by Theo and what lets you feel safe and secure you are doing all you can to make sure he is well.

I took Fenugreek with Ivy and it does provide a boost but I guess it depends how low they think your supply is? I am surprised they didnt offer to prescribe you something to help boost your supply, just incase he doesnt take to the formula.

Does he take a bottle well?

Please please dont think I am being all pushy about bfing - I hate the Mummy guilt - I just wouldnt like you to feel like your boobs were the problem or that your bfing journey has been cut short.

:hugs:

Nurses in the NICU used to give me 10 min to try to bf Blake. He was usually good at it, they were all surprised for his age then, but my supply was low, so after the 10 min (sometimes 15 if he didn't get sleepy) he'd be given bottle. Not sure if that was just a preemie thing, or if that would be any help in your situation keeping supply up. Thought I'd mention it, oh and oatmeal they also suggested. Honestly, I think your doing great! :hugs::hugs:

I just followed suit and read back to our love bugs thread. I feel terribly sad now!!! Can we not all just fall pregnant immediately and join the feb love bugs 2014?
If Shaun said lets have another.... I think I would? But I know it can't and won't happen. Our relationship is great and we have three healthy girls and I should be greatful.

I don't think you sound pushy AP, great advice from experience :)

Great advice ap.

Im all sentimental too jem. Id love another but I am far to stressed an only thinking about the journey and not actually looking after another if that makes sense!

I love labour too :) Its amazing (but it is not at the time ha ha)

Im not reading the lovebug thread because I will end up going popping some holes in the condoms upstairs to ensure I fall pregnant :rofl: (joking) It will just make me emotional and want another x

I have a friend who told her oh that she was on the pill...along came no.2 and the third baby she said the coil moved!!!! There not together anymore!!

I've still only had one af! Ruby is 16 weeks! I took the morning after pill and bled straight away so was that a 'real' af? Anyway I got a negative test last week, phew.
Yes I'd like another but I'm to stressed and life is as 'perfect' as it will get so why rock the boat? X

Omg Jem thats so bad about your friend!!

How long ago was it that you took MAP?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->