Baby Bugs Due February 2013

I think it's four maybe five weeks? I think it's four though? X

My periods are still all over the place and I so need to get the coil or im going to end up with number 4 :/ my stress levels wouldnt cope x

I was prescribed the pill but i took ne and then forgot for a few days so dont think that will work out. We are just sticking with condoms x

Ive not used condoms in years :( my oh says it feels odd! Maybe I am destined for a football team.

My OH isnt fond but he uses them very willingly lol he doesnt want any more kids

Morning ladies

Hapy 3 months to my baby Jack :)

What is everyone doing today?x

Happy 3 months Jack :cloud9:

My plans for today involve popcorn and a Disney film marathon with the kidlets. Still have no TV channels, but BT Vision has updated with a load of Disney films so I don't care anymore :haha:

Got Wall-E on now, Dumbo is next :happydance:

Rarrr Im so angry! Just spent about 40 minutes making up cards on funky pigeon for fathers day (made 5 in total) and then my stupid ipad had a fit and booted me off the internet and now my funky pigeon basket is empty :( I could cry! Not doing it again, i will just have to get cards from asda.

Morning everyone :D Not too bad a night last night, 7-2 and then 2-5 . Happy with that!

Day in the garden here, on my own again till Monday with the kids :lol:

Oh crap :haha: I totally forgot about it, I thought it was later on in the month. Woopsie :rofl:

Smiley that's why I hate computers!

Love Disney films, we have started collecting them for the girls. dumbo is fun but love little mermaid.

I'm off to my nans to choose Ruby some toys, my uncle gave them to my nan to sell so I'm getting first digs (seeing as Shaun seems to be incapable of finding age appropriate toys in the loft)

Then I'm off to my mums for lunch/day. She has a hot tub and Isla remembers it from last year and is very excite. I may dunk Ruby it it if its not too hot?
Think my mum is happy we are coming as she is off to sainsburys to buy some yummy food. If she didn't smoke and have a dog who bit me, I'd go round more.
Have a good day everyone xxx

No idea?? Lol jade didn't have a bottle from 5pm last night. I still put her to bed to bed at 6ish though just without bottle but she slept till 4:30 then again till 7:50. Im so hot having her in my room though. Im digging the fan out tonight!

HAppy three months Jack!

It's the 16th. So you have time :)

Embo I don't know how you do it mostly on your own? I'm finding it tough! X

Aww Jem I have no choice :( I use mostly TV and bribes to get through :haha:

Happy 3 months Jack!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member