Baby Bugs Due February 2013

Gflady you have amazing!!

Sorry Embo

Well done Sophie!! Is Ruby the only baby who doesn't roll?

Oh dear smiley, was he ok?

rota hope you get to the pottery?
I hate town too!

Girls are currently in the hot tub, sunshine is barely out though! X

Bug wont entertain the idea of being on her front and makes zero attempts to roll.

I thought it was back to front they did first?

She goes on her IDE but goes crazy after about a min on her tummy

Sophie keeps biting me when I feed her :growlmad: It hurts so much!

No Jack cant roll either and hates tummy time.

Ive just had a serious nervous breakdown, I cannot cope with Oscar. Ive just broke down at the soft play in front of everyone because I just cannot cope anymore. ::cry: Had to leave my nephews birthday party after 50 mins with everyone staring at us.

Oh hun, I wish we all lived closer :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: Can you give him your phone or something to keep him entertained for a bit so you can have a bit of downtime?

No he never stops, he is always doing so ething he shouldnt be. I cant look after him and Jack at the same time.

Ive just had to leav the house, Martin told me Im being ridiculous for saying he doesnt help me enough and that I am at breaking point....so I just got my car keys and phone and left. How awful does it sound that I dont even want to go back?!

Oh Louise, is there anywhere you can go?
Wish I lived closer too, give you a big hug and a break.

Are you not able to get any help? Seems like your just left to deal with this all by yourself?
My HV said if I'm stressed they can send someone round from the childrens centre? Xxxxx

Oh hun :hugs: It doesn't sound awful at all, at Dylans worst I was saying daily how I wanted to ring social services so they would take him away, my mum even offered for him to live with her! it is so so so hard :hugs:

:hugs: Smiley. Doesn't sound awful at all, just sounds like you need a break and some time to yourself. Wish I was closer, too, so I could do more to help than just listen! Big hugs xx. Maybe oh could do something physical (some kind of sports, running around) with him at a park or somewhere to get some of his energy out while you and Jack have alone time?

Doesn't sound awful at all, we all have moments like that :hugs: Your an amazing Mummy :hugs:

Gflady you have amazing!!

Sorry Embo

Well done Sophie!! Is Ruby the only baby who doesn't roll?

Oh dear smiley, was he ok?

rota hope you get to the pottery?
I hate town too!

Girls are currently in the hot tub, sunshine is barely out though! X

lena doesnt roll she tries but gets stuck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members