Baby Bugs Due February 2013

Lol thanks for the advice Sash, i think I will have a nice lie in tomorrow while he gets up with both kids :D haha!

Took me till 9.45 to get Osc to sleep :(

No he just doesnt like going to bed, he thinks it is some sort of game. He always laughs and tries getting up and running off and starts lpaying with toys. Usually he is asleep between 9 and 9.30 but was later tonight. On very rare occasions he will go between 8 and 9!

I just randomly searched 'baby bugs 2013' on google to see what came up and the first result for this thread is a post from AP on page 92 about the doctors tugging on her placenta :rofl: how random!!!

:haha: how random
I just randomly searched 'baby bugs 2013' on google to see what came up and the first result for this thread is a post from AP on page 92 about the doctors tugging on her placenta :rofl: how random!!!

Lol! I went back and noticed sasha posted at 12:21 on the 11th feb. The day/time Jade was born!
I have too much time on my hands.

Matthew treats bedtimw like a game too. He stats jumping on his bed and laughing. He says "does jade like baby tv" in a stupid voice about 60 times a day...

Morning ladies

:hugs: smiley. I think you're doing an amazing job and are great mum. I want to walk out at times and I don't have to put up with what you do. Hope things change for the better really soon. Hope you get some time out today and your oh realises what an idiot he's been and how hard you work to look after your boys. :hugs:

Whisper, I'm so glad you had the chat with Ben! Good on you. Hope anger management works. Xxx

Jem, loving the bibs! I really need to get some more for Theo.

MF :hugs: sorry you're feeling crappy. How come the light evenings make you feel this way? Or is it something else that's getting you down? Xxx

Lucky, glad you had a great time away x

Wiggler, you so have to get the changing mat!

Sorry if I've forgotten anyone.

Yesterday Theo had 2 and a half bottles and loved them! He was so much more settled and didn't throw up as much with the gabiscon added too. I think I've been starving the poor boy! I must say, yday did make me realise how knackering bfing is. And how stressful I've been finding it because he's been getting frustrated on the breast and I don't know how much he's taking. I'll see how it goes but I think I'll be ready to end bfing soon ( don't think my supply will last anyway!).

Sorry for rambling on. Anyone got any nice plans for today? We're going to try Theo out in the pushchair. Haven't been able to use it because his reflux is so bad. But going to try him in the forward facing inclined seat today. He'll look ridiculous in it because he's so small! :)

Glad to hear the bottles are going well GF!

How much does Theo weigh now?

He weighs 10lb 7 ounces. Hope be chunks out soon! X

:happydance: Go theo!!! So glad he seems to be enjoying te bottles! Jack has 2x sachets of Gavi in each bottle otherwise he throws it all up. Osc used to have 2x sachets too but his was still bad and that is when the consultant gave him domperidone and that combined with the Gavi did the trick :thumbup:

Lol! I went back and noticed sasha posted at 12:21 on the 11th feb. The day/time Jade was born!
I have too much time on my hands.

Matthew treats bedtimw like a game too. He stats jumping on his bed and laughing. He says "does jade like baby tv" in a stupid voice about 60 times a day...

Thats really weird! Can guarantee no one posted when I had Jack, the thread had been abandoned by then lol!! He was a march baby!

Its so uncanny how alike osc and math sound even thought there is 7 years age diff :haha:

:happydance: Go theo!!! So glad he seems to be enjoying te bottles! Jack has 2x sachets of Gavi in each bottle otherwise he throws it all up. Osc used to have 2x sachets too but his was still bad and that is when the consultant gave him domperidone and that combined with the Gavi did the trick :thumbup:

Thanks smiley. The gaviscon's defo helping the food stay down but he was straining so much to poo this morning and it was frothy and quite hard. He only had 2 gaviscon sachets yday. Does the pooling improve once they're used to it? X

Yeah once he is used to it he will be fine. His poo is probably unsettled because he is getting used to formula as well. The gaviscon does tend to make the poor quite solid but with Jack, he will have a few solid poos and then he will explode with runny poo lol. It doesnt cause him any discomfort AT ALL. Very very very occassionally he will have a bit of tummy ache if he hasnt been for a couple of days but I suppose that happens to everyone. Theo will get used to it all in a week or so Id say :thumbup: It is a small price to pay really though isnt it...id much prefer solid poos/explosive poos than a baby thats constantly sick!

Morning. Off to toys r us today as bumbos with tables have £10 off. Reserved one already. Oh is doing my nut in at the moment.

Dylan woke me up at 4 being a little bugger :growlmad: And he has been playing up all morning too.

Girls are being good as gold :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"