Baby Bugs Due February 2013

Connor can just roll from side to side, my older ones didn't for a good while really either :) Lou how are you feeling now?

Are u ok lou? I was ready to walk few weeks back absolutely had enough :(
Contact portage: they can offer home help. Sure Oscar is old enough as think its from 2. They were fab with me and also got me funding so math could start preschool age 2 xx
https://www.portage.org.uk

Thanks ladies xx

He is already on the list for a funded place in september but need to wait for it to be approved.

I am back home now, just drove around for a bit then went to the shop and bought some cigs (no, i dont smoke) and then went to a pub in the middle if nowhere and had a glass of cider. OH is making out like I am the problem in this whole situation. Im just fucking fed up. Well and truely down in the dumps. Having some cuddles with jack though which is making me feel a bit better :) Oscar is asleep.

I feel awful for resenting Oscar and his behaviour so much because its not his fault at all :nope:

Lou :hugs:

Both of our children's centres have a 'take a break' creche, you apply and then they assess your need and normally you get a space for a term at least.

My friend going through a marriage breakup got a place and also my friend who had 3 under 14 months (she got pregnant with twins when her eldest was 5 months :wacko:)

Hi ladies, just had a marathon read :haha:

:hugs: smiley I hope your feeling better? hope your oh listens to you and helps, but are a good mummy to your boys :thumbup:

Jem hope your ok flying solo when does he get home?

Embo hope you are ok :hugs: and you manage to speak to husband to sort stuff out

Gf glad theo is doing well on bottles, hopefully you can manage to combination feed if not you have done so well to keep goi g wit theo reflux hats off to you lady:thumbup:

MF how has the half term been for you?

Well my three are exhausted after week away :happydance: fab time but too much money spent things are so expensive in Cornwall. Back to normality now washing on kids fighting :haha:

have just had a big talk with ben and told him EVERYTHING he makes me feel when he acts the way he does was ready to end it all with us BUT ive given one last chance as hes agreed to do anger management and try to make it work between us

I really hope the anger management helps. But really make sure you push for the move over here, just in case x x x

Ive just been and done the food shopping and took oscar and was ready for another breakdown lol but I held it together! :thumbup: :haha: My head is banging from crying all day.

Whisper, glad you told him everything :hugs: Hope he changes xx

Lou, is your OH home tomorrow? Let him watch the kids and you go out and have some you time, even if its just sitting in a park with a book. :hugs: I know my situation with Dylan is/was different, but looking back on the hardest times I could have really used a bit of quality alone time to destress and clear my head :hugs:

Candy Crush players:

https://sphotos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/9895_585349848152319_1954642163_n.jpg

I am totally buying that!

Lucky, did you have a nice break?x

Sash, he isnt working tomorrow but we are not speaking so it will be up to me to look after the kids anyway lol.

Just pass them over and get out for a bit Lou, it'll save you from stressing about his mood too x x x

Yes thank you smiley although could do with another one just for me :haha:

Hope things improve Hun

Ha ha that's so funny, love that mat.

That's sounds promising whisper!

Lucky hope you had a lovely time. Shaun is back Thursday morning! Amazingly I feel less stressed? I don't know if its coz we are on school holidays or coz Shaun's not here?
Not that Shaun stresses me- I just know he feels stress if there is too much 'noise' so then I guess I feel the pressure to keep them all entertained?

Lou, why are you not talking? He needs to be supporting you? I can't believe what he said earlier! Why doesn't he take Oscar out for a bit of one to one and you can have a bit of Jack time? Or more needed a bit of you time xxx

Just brought these dribble bibs from this AMAZING lady on my fb, I had to stalk her page as it first come first serve! So happy I have one of her creations!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 5
Love the bibs Jem.

And we are not talking because we had a row earlier when I was upset and he said Im being ridiculous. So I just dont want to talk to him. I told him that he cannot put his hand on his heart and say that he does as much as he can for the kids...he has friends round drinking beer AT LEAST twice a week and heusually goes out somewhere with mates at least once a fortnight. I told him I devote every single minute of every single day to my children and I just feel like he could help out more.....thats when he said I am being ridiculous. :shrug:

I went to bimgo the other night and that is the first time I have been anywhere without the kids for a long time. I have one (maybe two) friends in real life so its not easy to go out and do stuff when there is no one to do it with.

He said that I have got a nasty mouth and always grind him down...I told him that the kids grind me down. He grinds me down. Having no life grinds me down. Having no friends grinds me down. He gets to do allsorts with his friends and have them round drinking while I look after the kids.

He just doesnt understand how tough it is for me having to deal with Oscars behaviour on my own as well as looking after Jack. He gets loads of breaks away from the kids. He works 50hours a week BUT he gets driven around in a van for most of the day so doesnt avtually have to do much.

Arrghh it is just frustrating. Sorry for the essay :blush:

Right hun, this is your orders for tomorrow, wake up, eat brekkie, go out an let him realise what a day alone with the kids is like. you pamper yourself and have some much needed headspace, and hopefully by the end of it you will be a little more relaxed, and he will be a bit more appreciative of what you life is actually like. Massive hugs hun x x x

Hugs lou. My OH always says im the one that wanted that many kids! The bugger! Xxxx hugs hun xx

OOo jem love the bibs!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"