Baby Bugs Due February 2013

Gf- so glad he has responded well to bottles! I hope this is the start of him putting on weight! X

I love the odd summer day dont gwt me wrong but I deteste hot nights and when I wake at 4/5am I cant get to sleep again even though I'm exhausted! Oh well few more weeks and they gradually get shorter again I do believe!

Jade added in an extra bottle last night due to not having a feed before bed again. I know its good she falls asleep herself without relying on feed bit shes still too little not to be hungry. I think the heat has an affect too. Im going to wait a couple of weeks but of she still does it I may wean and see if she takes her night bottle then.

Has anyone gave water in heat? Jade sweats loads?

Elodie fed extra yesterday too because of the heat.

With bfing I dont need to give water but my boobs are giant because my body is producing extra foremilk because my body temperature is elevated. I can see that my milk is really watery.

Wow very interesting. I may offer an oz of cooled water later. I know they say they dont need it but when m & r were little they told us too! X

My niece who is formula fed is having a few ozs of water on hot days atm x

Il definitely make some up x its weird when guidelines change. It feels very strange not to be weaning her at ! 16 weeks tomorrow!

Morning lovelies xxx

Lou I hope your day is much better xxx

Gf hope your ok and Theo is doing well on tHe bottles.

Embo hope your surviving, actually counting the seconds till I can have a full nights sleep!
It's not Ruby it's Demi!!!

Catch up later, and to everyone else xxx

Looks warm here too but can see the wind blowing so I guess it will be a bit chilly out! Not got any plans to go anywhere anyway.

Hi girls. I think I've caught up. :) Hugs to Lou and Linds. <3 <3

I haven't given Harry any extra water, but he fed like a mad thing yesterday, because his gummies are hurting him. :(

I'm finally feeling better! I lost 5lbs this week, because I didn't eat anything from Tuesday evening to Friday lunchtime. So, I'm actually down 2lbs from my pre pregnancy weight, but I'm sure I'll make that up now that I'm not ill.

I'm pretty sure I had a bug after my cold, with a massive bout of mastitis thrown in for good measure! I've still got a red, swollen and painful boob, and am on antibiotics, but I think I was puking up the first day or so of those, so I may need another course. :(

Love love love to all!

I've just given theo 6ozs of formula and he's still hungry! X

MF- sorry you had a bad night, the heat can make it so hard to sleep. Poor little Jade sweating :(

Gf- so happy to hear Theo's liking the formula, that's great he's keeping it down. Very good news!

Smiley - hope your day is better today and try to get out for a bit by yourself.

Mrs - great you're starting to feel better, wow you've really had it recently.

Whisper - hope you're ok. :hugs: Got me worried about you at mention of Ben needing anger management - your safety and Lena's is most important! You still planning to go to England to visit your family?

Blake's doing well, has recently discovered his Feet/toes and wants to hold them all the time. Think he's having teething pain, too, finally got him settled yesterday by blowing raspberries in tune to music over and over, oh the things we do to calm our LO's! :haha:
While typing just now, one of my cats started eating my cereal! :haha: noticed my attention was elsewhere I guess, sneaky girl!

Have a good day xx

Phew just walked 4 miles to retail park for the bumbo. Hope bug likes it. Beautiful day.

Well done Rota. Hope she enjoys it. Blake sounds adorable. I cant wait for J to find her feet x

Glad you are better Bex xx

Glad Theo is happy with formula! 6oz!!! Little chunk!! How many Gavi's do you put in? Is he managing to keep it down ok? Xx

Kitty...your cat eating your cereal made me laugh! Hope Blake feels better soon with that teething pain xx

had a lovely impromptu family day out today decided to get on the train and go make some memories as we dont have many family fun times ttok lena to a place called gruga park and she loved it was such a good girl we ae all much happier after our big talk and bens trying to help out more etc

Go Theo!!

Rota you are one fab Mummy to walk all that way :) Does she like it?

Glad your feeling better Whisper :hugs:

Jem I'm getting more and more used to the 3 on my own :)

Arghh so I went to my sisters for a roast, its an hour drive there a hour drive back and Connor screamed the whole 2 hours in the car :cry: I knew he would as he hates the car but my sister guilt tripped me into going there :nope:
Also she always makes horrible comments about how blonde and fair skinned he is :( She always says he looks like a cross between a albino and a chinese guy :grr: I know she's only being funny but it pisses me off! She said I need to draw some eyebrows on him as his lashes and brows are completely blonde so just can't be seen. I love my sis but sometimes I want to kick her up the arse... Hard!

Omg em, mu family can be the same. Think they can say what they like and I wont get offended cause they are family!? Connor is gorgeous take no notice. Both my nieces are very fair haired like him. I love it.

JAdes been a right grumpy besr today :( tired or hungry constantly. I can see why people wean at 4mth. Im getting close

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->