Baby Bugs Due February 2013

I think the heat is making Elodie a milk monster. She goes from happyish when she wakes up to milk rage in about 2 seconds. Also she seems to only be able to go 1.5 - 2 hours between feeds which is a bit restrictive.

Ended up with my boobs out on a bench in Wilkos yesterday because I thought I was safe to leave the house for a while...apparently not!

Hope Jade is less grumpy soon :( Do you think its the heat? x

Im at a stress high point today. Aghhhh. I feel baf wishing time away. Im even getting fed up of having to hold her constantly and then I feel bad for thinking that.

Massive hugs to everyone who needs them :hugs:

OH picked me up a sewing machine at car boot today (£1!! Bargain!) so been playing with that, I cannot tell you all how nice it felt to be doing something that didn't involve kids or Internet or housework. I'm practicing making bumper bar covers, as Bethany chewed the bar and it's got chunks missing lmao!

I cannot wait to get my tax back so I can get a new machine. I've got fabric and ideas but no machine. Will ring tax office again tomorrow as I've got my p45 but they hadn't processed it at their end yet. I need to get the money so that I can order the new carpet and fot it before I go back to work. this current carpet is at least ten years old and despite being vaxed it just wont come clean/smell nice. Makes the living room smell horrid :( so ashamed to let people into the house.

Bug isn't impressed with the bumbo.

I'm getting a new machine at the end of the month, this one is far too old for me :haha: Nice to get some practice on though :)

Make sure you post piccies when you make stuff, I love stuff like that :)

I'm getting a new machine at the end of the month, this one is far too old for me :haha: Nice to get some practice on though :)

My old one is a Singer 201k and was dated at 1940/1942. Love it to death but it's proper hardcore,only has one stitch and is rather temperamental.

You are NOT a rubbish mum at all hun, your posts here and on your journal show that, and don't feel bad for wishing time away, everyone does it at one point or another :hugs:

As for the stress? I have no idea, I struggle with that too :hugs:

Em babe you are a fantastic Mum! I wish the time away all the time, I don't feel bad for it really as I'm always really honest that I find this age really hard and they don't know we're wishing it away :lol: As long as they are getting lots of love and interaction then they'll be perfect and we can wish away to when it'll be easier and I can chase them round the garden :lol:

Breathing, and yoga, girls. Do it when the kids are in bed. I found a great channel on YouTube called Yogatic. :) I just search their videos for 'evening routine' or whatever I want, and they generally have something there to help. It's good stuff. :p

Thank you all xx bex I will look xx

Damn, this was after a week of half term . Totally hoping Jades a bit happier by summer holidays!!

,I keep thinking how fast 4mths have gone so only another 4 till 8mths etc
The thing that stresses me the most is being over tired and then taking an hour to fall asleep for a 30/40min nap!?!?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->