Baby Bugs Due February 2013

Embo...cant believe your sister said that :nope:

Emma :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: You are an amazing mummy to all three of your kids so dont think otherwise. You have three amazingly beautiful kids who are well looked after and always sound like they are very happy and loved. I wish time away all the time, Im jot ashamed to admit it. Being a mum is HARD work and I just keep telling myself that it will get better. Hope you are okay :hugs: Dont feel down, you know where I am if you need a chat xxx

Enjoy your sewing machines ladies, I want to see some creations please!

MF, your a fab mummy. I often have a little cry on my rubbish days. Isla said to me the other day " mummy you haven't had to get cross today" (shout) I felt sad and happy coz I've been trying to chill out a bit? Keep going and just keep thinking it well get easier? Xx

Smiley how's your day been?

Glad you had a nice day Whisper.

mrs, hope you feel better now. Wish I could lose 5lb in a week although not be poorly.

GF, hope Theo satisfied himself in the end? Ruby still only drinks 6oz but the tin says she can have 7oz I think? Or maybe he just enjoyed the sucking as a comfort?

Oh dear AP! Have you had any negativity whilst bf in public? I personally wouldn't look twice.... Just wandered if anyone says anything?

Kitty Ruby is obsessed with her fingers but not feet yet.

I'm having a chilled day in to,oz, been out every day which is good but I think some home playing is needed. Poor Ruby xx

Yes I am feeling much better today Jem, my day has been okay, thanks for asking. Awww bless Isla saying that, at least you know you are doing a good job :thumbup: xx

It did break my heart and I do usually only shout if there being pickles but as my stress levels are high I probably shout more than I need too. I literally can feel the stress rising up- that make sense? I just try and imagine me in that situation as a child... And then me yelling :(

Evening ladies,

Massive :hugs: MF. You're an awesome mum! I wish time away too-it's the only way I can survive the dreadful days!

Glad you are better Bex xx

Glad Theo is happy with formula! 6oz!!! Little chunk!! How many Gavi's do you put in? Is he managing to keep it down ok? Xx

Kitty...your cat eating your cereal made me laugh! Hope Blake feels better soon with that teething pain xx

I just put one gavi in. He's only had 5 bottles with it since Friday and already he's straining hugely to poo. Bless him. I think he's keeping it down the same as bf but hopefully he'll still chunk out with it.

I'm off to bed now. Really don't want tomorrow to arrive. I hate Mondays and feeling miserable that it's my bday tomorrow. Feeling too old and frumpy and flabby for it.

:hugs: to all xxx

Night ladies :sleep:

I've decided that Shaun is never ever going away for 8 nights again!!! I'm never ever going to get to go away for that amount of time with him I charge of the girls.
He just texted me saying "are you ok as you sounded quiet on the phone" -I'm fine I was reading fb and his gold up dates are boring. But seriously his out there having the time of his life, without a worry and all I've got to look forward to is his washing!!! Anyway rant over, love my girls soooooo much. His back Thursday and I'm literally going to say hello and goodbye I'm off to get my hair done :) can't wait to see his face. Lol. Lets hope I can get an appointment? X

Lol Jem, as soon as he steps through the door just say to him that the washing machine is empty for him to use and perhaps he could do a few loads whilst you nip out for a few hours for hair and nails? Haha :haha: :laundry:

GF :hugs: I weigh nearly as much now as I did at full term with Jack! I keep piling weight on. I bet you are not flabby but remember, Theo wasonly born 3 months ago!!! No one would ever expect for you to be back to normal just yet! Hope you have a nice birthday :flower:

Jem - sounds like a good plan, maybe some shopping after hair, too!

Smiley- so glad today's better. :hugs:

My projects :D

https://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o34/chixiethepixie/2f5de456-2fa5-49c6-b2fc-fb3b7c8099e1.jpg

https://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o34/chixiethepixie/971836_10151684158961796_1405539406_n.jpg
https://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o34/chixiethepixie/de5931f2-af8b-4827-bd86-34a8d3a57e30.jpg

arghhh how stupid must the twits abouve us be every night they do this and every night we cal police seriously you would think they get the msg by now!

Whisper- that's such crap, must be stressful to have that kind of noise every night, esp with a baby trying to sleep. :hugs:

Whisper- that's such crap, must be stressful to have that kind of noise every night, esp with a baby trying to sleep. :hugs:

lena is used to it now and can sleep its me that cant ive not slept really for 3 nights in a row now:dohh:

Hugs Lena and up to MF! My sleeping baby went about two weeks ago!

Brilliant work Rota x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->