Baby Bugs Due February 2013

Morning!

Hugs jem, MF and whisper.

Hope everyone had a good night in the end?

Xxx

What does ruby do now jem? Jade had a strech of 8hours before waking so I know some will think thats good but the last strech of waking up was ridiculous and she sounded like she was in pain as it was yelping? She seems fine this morning however. If it happens again im going to co sleep.

Morning. Ruby is being a minx with this bottle! Grrrr.
All my girls are dressed for the summer :)

How are you all and babies? Xx

Ruby did 8 till 3:30 and then 4-8 so I know I can't complain. Last week she was doing 7-1 and 1:30 till 5am. Whats Jade doing? X

She won't drink this milk!!! Going to defo buy teat 3. Good job I've no school run! X

My jades off her bottle too. Just bot interested? She had a bottle at 5am and awake but showing now hunger signs!? How are u all? X

eeek im getting a quinny zapp xtra this week:happydance: i wasnt sure if i could take it with me but just called britsh airways and said my puschair is in 2 parts but it does collapse and the lady said thats perfectly ok so gonna get a lil bag to put it in:happydance::happydance:, going out with ben and lena soon ish once washing is done into town to find lena a preety outfit to meet nanny and grandad in next week

What does ruby do now jem? Jade had a strech of 8hours before waking so I know some will think thats good but the last strech of waking up was ridiculous and she sounded like she was in pain as it was yelping? She seems fine this morning however. If it happens again im going to co sleep.

Theo's like this, sounds as if he's in pain. Once I feed or distract him he's fine! Don't get it x

MF and Jem, Theo's getting really distracted when feeding plays with my nipple or the bottle teat! Frustrating x

I know 4/6 mths was always my worst time before due to constant wonder weeks up until week 26. Joy lol.

Ugh, was hoping it couldn't get any worse. So tired.

Random question,

How much sleep do you guys get? I get about 6hrs per night which I think is pretty good but I still feel constantly knackered!

About six hours here. Midnight to 6am. I then read in bed as I'm so used to waking up at six due to work. Bug sleeps 8-12,has a feed,12:30-4,feed and then 4:30-7am.
Hv just been, bug is now 12.9lb :)

Rota - They are fab!

Whisper - Yay for the new pram!

I get anywhere between 2-5 hours sleep at night.

I'm currently trying to get bugs birth sampler done but ugh its hard. I've chosen Noah's Ark but didn't gave the colours recommended so substituted them and now I'm not sure if I will be happy spending 20+hours on it and looking at it for the next X number of years.

Great work Rota!

Hugs ladies who need them :hugs:

Jack still does 8-3-5-7 sleepso I, not worried about sleep regression seeing as though he has nothing to regress from :lol: Im used to the getting up and down all night now :(

How is everyone today? Ive been a busy bee this morning. It is BOILING here.

Boiling here too, I'm just doing housework. And now trying to pick what to have for lunch, we don't have much in :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->