Baby Bugs Due February 2013

Jude still goes every 3-4 hours at night so either 1 or 2 wake ups. Least he goes straight back down. If he is in our bed he sleeps longer tho?! So I agree - no sleep regression here as never been sleeping better anyway!

Off to baby massage today. Next weeks one has baby yoga too? And tomorrow I am going charity shop shopping :)

Back on the diet as been a bit slack since the wedding so eating healthy and got BodyCombat and Pump tonight. Excited for it as missed last week as bank holiday.

have a lush day girls x

Nix, Harry's the same - only going 3-4 hours at a time throughout the night. I hope he doesn't regress from that!

Sophie sleeps pretty well luckily. I can't believe my baby sleeps better than my 4 year old haha.

Jade was doing 6pm till 4/5/6 am untill three days ago :( then its been bad fussing from 3am. I dont mind waking up to feed but fussing aghhh. I know its a phase as my ruby had terrible sleep till she was over 3. Regressing at 5/8/18 mths :( bollocks lol

JUst been to get ice cream. Rubys got mmr at three!

Just got baby rice. Im going for it.

Eek good luck!!

I'm dreading weaning, I've already got Dylan leaving food everywhere and Bethany flinging it about, and then I'll have Sophie smushing it into her hair and everything in reach :( oh and weaning poos :sick:

Im not weaning yet, im going to try and hit 6 momths and then do BLW! I weaned Oscar at 15 weeks and he wasnt interested!

Sasha my sofa is horrendous, actually my whole house is a pigging tip this half term. Ryan came home and asked wtf happened in the kitchen lol. I gave him the look!!

:haha: Cam ignores the look. twat :growlmad:

Still not done the kitchen yet, I'm going to have to though, there isn't enough worksurface space for me to do dinner :(

I'm seriously lacking motivation today :dohh: had so much planned!

MF I'm going backwards started to wake again at 1 thought it was holiday and change of routine but now think it might be teeth as had some bad nappies:sick:

I also bought some baby cereal not going to do yet but being prepared :thumbup:

Jem go for it Thursday I'd milk that he has been away for all it's worth:haha:

Whisper I bet your so excited to come home!

Gf phoebe plays with teet too I put it down to her noseyness:haha: she always has to be looking around just incase she misses something

The day time naps have shortened to 15-20 mins. :( so housework is done in 15 sprints. Attempting town and pottery place later.

I really struggle when Sophie catnaps, luckily she is like my others and sleeps and sleeps with this heat :haha:

Jade sleeps longer on me. Ive given in and let her do it now!

Sounds like our bubbas have reached the 4th leap. I know after this leap things will be much better i the day at least.

Lucky- I also got teething granules as had funny nappys too. I wanted to blw but I cant hold out. Jades hungry but no interest in milk x

OMFG im about to scream!! OH has worked every day since last monday (either 10-6 or 4-10) leaving me with both kids.

He was supposed to have tomorrow off and we planned to start sorting the back garden out as its rather overgrown and desperately needs some attention, i cant do this on my own as if Bug is crying then ive got to get washed before i can comfort her as god knows whats in the garden. He has now agreed to cover someones shift tomorrow. If he works he avoids cooking (one evening Bug was unsettled and was hungry and fed for 2 hours on and off and i had to nag him to actually go and cook tea for us) I was going to go into town this morning to sort some bits out but he said that we could go on tuesday so stupid me has sat in all day like a good little wife and now im going to have to do the bits either tonight if we have time after pottery place or go into town tomorrow. So paying out two lots of bus fare FFS.

He comes home and moans that the house isnt spotless, laundry isnt 100% up to date (everyone has clean clothes) and then when bug gets cranky in the evenings he gets arsey with her and sticks her in her chair, ffs maybe she would like some interaction from you whilst i wash the pots/cook/clean.

He is in for one huge fucking shock when i go back to work!

Now i feel really bad as some poor calls sales guy just rang and i think i may have been *slightly* rude to him,something along the lines of shoving his product where the sun doesnt shine :shy:

I'm really lucky Blake is a good sleeper. He's been pretty consistent for a couple months now - goes to bed between 8 and 9, then up for bottle about 5:30, then down again until about 8ish. He has a cat nap or is content in his swing while I eat lunch, then usually big afternoon nap from 2-4:30.

I can't believe you girls are surviving on such little sleep! Ive always needed lots of sleep, my college friends used to tease me about it. I probably get 8-9 hours? Dan does the 5:30 am feed as he's up for work, so that helps a lot.

Blake has also been getting distracted while taking his bottle sometimes. I think it's the same as others mentioned, he doesnt want to miss any excitement. He's better if I hold one of his hands, or rather he holds one of my fingers. For bottles, he's doing 5:30, 9:30, 1:30, 5:00, 8:00, about 6-7 oz.

Dan brought Blake into bed with me (first time ever) before he left this morning as he was whining a little in his crib. Blake smiled big at me, cuddled up, yawned, and began snoring loudly! :haha: he slept like that for about an hour, but I was afraid to go back to sleep, scared I would smother him or elbow him or something. It was nice, though.

Wowzas... I have a solution for bad cat naps! A canopy! I have draped Harry's covers over his Moses basket twice today, and he's gone off with no fuss at all. I guess, because the are no distractions, he has no choice but to sleep! I'll post a photo. :)

Harry asleep in his Moses basket with the makeshift canopy (made using the parasol from his pram!). :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 9
Rota :hugs: Men can be such arse holes cant they xxx

Kitty, when I was at Uni I used to get between 10 and 14 hours of sleep a night :haha: I have always needed lots of sleep. Jowadays Im lucky to get 5 hours? 6 on a good night! Im used to it now x

Hey all,

Gosh Smiley, MF and Theo glad you are feeling better :hugs:

Jem, you are doing a great job on your own!!:flower:

OMFG im about to scream!! OH has worked every day since last monday (either 10-6 or 4-10) leaving me with both kids...

...He comes home and moans that the house isnt spotless, laundry isnt 100% up to date (everyone has clean clothes) and then when bug gets cranky in the evenings he gets arsey with her and sticks her in her chair, ffs maybe she would like some interaction from you whilst i wash the pots/cook/clean.

He is in for one huge fucking shock when i go back to work!

Now i feel really bad as some poor calls sales guy just rang and i think i may have been *slightly* rude to him,something along the lines of shoving his product where the sun doesnt shine :shy:

Rota, DH and I had a come to Jesus about this same thing this weekend. He's always in the door complaining about something when I work full time and take care of baby all day, evening and night. He wakes up goes to his fitness class, comes back for like 2 hrs and then goes to work and gets home after he's in bed. Then I do all the night feedings...I told him I feel like I am just surviving right now and f*** the house work is about 4th in line of priorities right now. He's a bit OCD so it aggravates him to have a messy house. We're working on it...:dohh:

By the time I get to the weekend, I am desperate for a couple of hours without anyone needing anything:wacko:

Sorry she didn't like the bumbo - mine only tolerates anything for about 15 min LOL bumbo included!

Sleep regression can kiss my ass. We were getting 8-4-7 but now Whitts doing 8-11/12/2-4-and then MAYBE 630 if I am lucky for the past week!! I've started booting him to the swing after 4 as I know he just cannot be that hungry...When is this "wonder week" over??!

He also plays and doesn't eat much at the first AM feed too, GF. he's too interested in looking around. Maybe that's why he's gone off sleep???

I bought and started some very thinned rice cereal last night - 1) see if it prevents us from having to buy more prevacid (expensive) and 2) see if he'd sleep a little better. Still going to bf until 12 mo if I can make it :) No solids other than the cereal til 6mo though...and I think I am going to try combo purees and BLW...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->