Baby Bugs Due February 2013

Jades in a cot now but I do blackout room x

KItty hate to tell u but wonder weeks is based on due date :( hopefully the leap won't affect him.

Juat nearly had a breakdown in doctors lol jade screaming due to over tiredness, ruby crying cause of mmr aghhhh drove to maccy d for tea lol

Oh Em :hugs: You are stronger than me because i DID have a breakdown on saturday just looking after 2 kids! Massive hugs, you have my number if you need to talk to someone xxx

Think im on verge. Just had a cry and phoned hv. She said despite what u read on the net about pnd that actually 4-6mthd is the most common time to fall apart for mums of multiple children as ur so busy at first. She said recognising im stressed is a good sign and she will come and see me thursday after the kids have gone back x

:hugs: I was tempted to call my HV the other day as well. Its so tough isn't it :( I wish we all lived closer xxx

Hey all!

I haven't stopped by to say hi in a few - been busy!

Sounds like we're all thinking about the same things! Weird how that works. I was just at the grocery store and was really close to buying some baby cereal but I'm thinking I'll at least try to wait until 4 months, if not longer. Bennet is very interested in food already though. She's always following the spoon/fork back and forth as I eat, lol.

What are diapers like when babies are teething? I've been feeling like Bennet has been teething also, but I've never heard of the diaper thing.

Hugs to those of you who are having a rough time. Can't wait for us all to start getting some more rest! :hugs:

Massive hugs ladies :hugs:

Miss A - Weaning poos are honestly the most disgusting thing I have ever smelt and seen in my life. Really really horrific :sick:

I beg to differ, the most disgusting poos are toddler poos! Oscar eats so many different things that his poo changes all the time and it STINKS. He is also on iron supplements so his poo has been black and extra stinky lately :sick:

Toddler poos are disgusting too :sick:

Good luck with the poosplosion when it happens, Sophie normally goes 5-7 days without going and that's always fun :sick:

Kids are so gross :nope:

Elodie went 2 days without a poo and it resulted in 3 poo explosions today!

Mrs a teething poos are normally runny and they get nappy rash. Hv always disagree that they are linked but mums know its true. Teething upsets tummy.

teething poos are vile but weaning poos STINK! they seem to be harder too for lena to get out

Hi ladies, read up.... Hugs to ladies who need one. Xxxx
I think toddler poohs are the worsed ones! Especially when you can see exactly what they've eaten!!!

Great idea mrs.

Have a good evening everyone xx

Ugh got a milk blister now :( ouch my boob!!

Bug finally spent longer than 5 mins in her bumbo but only because i distracted her by throwing socks (clean ones) at her which she found hilarious!!

Ouchies :( I've got one too, it's been there for months and won't go :growlmad:

Aww bless! That's so cute!

MF hope you feel better soon, I still have days of not coping and I think I get more worked up worrying about pnd as it was so scary then what I was stressed about if that makes sense.

Phoebe has got the devil about her today still not down yet, just uncontrollable screaming, ive not managed to get much milk down today, she is just being a fuss pot:dohh: I keep going through what it can be ie teething, 2weeks since jabs, or not liking the heat! Bloody where is the child's manual:haha:

Elodie has been going for it with the crazy screaming and she is never like that, seriously it is my worst day with her since she was born :wacko:

It has to be the heat right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->