Baby Bugs Due February 2013

Try not to be fooled Kitty, I was told I wouldn't conceive naturally after 1year ttc. I then fell with DS. We started ntnp when he was 9months thinking it wouldn't happen straight away because we had struggled before....wrong! I fell almost straightaway. I'm happy with the 18month age gap though even though its been pretty difficult so far at times.

Jem, isn't it so hard when the older ones need you too? I must admit this is the one thing I'm struggling with. My boy is such a mummies boy as well.

My friend pointed out that the 'older' children always get told 'wait a minute' while you try and sort out the younger one... And it's true! My 3 year old now has to wait two times around! Her comment made me feel sad coz I'm (and everyone else) is trying to be the best mum to all my children, yet I'm probably leaving a child out at some point.
I will try to make a effort to think before I say 'wait a minute'.
Guess I'm still feeling a guilty mum... Man I feel very emotional now :(

Sorry for my depressing posts tonight.

On a positive obem x

Oh jem. Its the same here don't worry! Mine are having to wait loads but I think back to when I was growing up and I was one of three, I had to wait and it never did me any harm. I was the middle of two sisters and loved my upbringing :) so don't be to harsh on your self xx

I may be back to pre pregnancy size but like jenna said, I dont feel healthy at all. I just feel ming. Bot bled for two days so stopped wearing a pad and then had a bleed ffs.

I feel the same Jem, but the older ones understand 'wait a minute' newborns don't. I guess it's not forever....taking him out to groups he enjoys eases the guilt.

Very true Blue. My girls are happy and that's all that matters.
I stopped bleeding over the weekend and have bled loads yesterday and today. It's our bodies teasing us!

My first was like that. The second Shaun use to come in she would start!

I know that this was a few pages back but thought I would tell u all that we are being horrible and putting Daniel in his own room next weekend. He is getting baptised this weekend and we don't want him cranky for that but he has been napping in his cot today and seems to like it. He managed 40 mins this morning and then 2hrs tonight!

Our alarm wakens him in the mornings when he is not ready to waken (he gets cranky) but I have the angelcare sensor mat for under his mattress and I will have his monitor on too.

I got on the scales today with him and then without him ( he doesn't get weighed again until the health visitor comes at 14weeks unless I take him to the baby clinic) and he seems to be up to 11lb 2ozs. I have all our newborn and tiny baby clothes put away and he is in 0-3 although they are a bit big on him.

I'm feeling a little bit sad though that he is growing so quickly :-( he isn't my tiny baby any more!

Well done lena. I cheated a bit last night as I went to bed and oh stayed up from 11pm till 6:30 ww literally just swapped shifts lol x

Well done Lena! I'll be putting Connor in his own room soon to be honest, I'm just always on edge when they're in with me. Every noise they make I wake up to :( His room is right next door though, I don't have a cot yet so must get onto buying one!

My poorly Harry was up most of the night wanting cuddles. :( His nose is all blocked, and he's got a yucky cough. His throat must be so sore. Cuddles all day today. <3 The health visitor is coming today, but apart from that, we have nothing going on. What's everyone else's plans today?

oh no poor Harry :( The first colds are always so awful, the babies must wonder what this horrible feeling is! Hope the HV visit goes ok and you get a nice one :)

Im not doing much, going to try to do the school run with the boys today so I can just get out of the house. I'm not sure to take the carrycot or just pop C in the carseat on the pram- he hates lying on his back but I know the carseat isn't recommended. I won't be out for more than 20 mins tho so it won't be for long :shrug:

Oh and my Mum and her OH were taking the mick today because there's a baby Connor on Shameless. Really??

Well done Lena! I'll be putting Connor in his own room soon to be honest, I'm just always on edge when they're in with me. Every noise they make I wake up to :( His room is right next door though, I don't have a cot yet so must get onto buying one!

I am thinking the same atm. We are taking it in turns to sleep downstairs with Jade as I can not sleep next to her atm and nor can he. She is so noisy and every 35mins she does a cry in her sleep but self settles so by the time I wake up shes back to sleep! She has been going every 3hours pretty much last 24hours so improvement on 2. I think when she is going 3-4 most of the time I am going to put her in with Ruby as Ruby sleeps with her door wide open anyway!

My poorly Harry was up most of the night wanting cuddles. :( His nose is all blocked, and he's got a yucky cough. His throat must be so sore. Cuddles all day today. <3 The health visitor is coming today, but apart from that, we have nothing going on. What's everyone else's plans today?

Poor Harry :( Have you tried saline? Its only a temp relief but helps them feed. I hate it when babies get colds poor things :(

oh no poor Harry :( The first colds are always so awful, the babies must wonder what this horrible feeling is! Hope the HV visit goes ok and you get a nice one :)

Im not doing much, going to try to do the school run with the boys today so I can just get out of the house. I'm not sure to take the carrycot or just pop C in the carseat on the pram- he hates lying on his back but I know the carseat isn't recommended. I won't be out for more than 20 mins tho so it won't be for long :shrug:

Oh and my Mum and her OH were taking the mick today because there's a baby Connor on Shameless. Really??

I use the carseat on the pram every day em, I cant carry the carseat at all due to my back and I pop her on and off the quinny for the school run, its awesome! Plus she seems to like the car seat. I wouldnt worry just for the school run hun. Jades in hers for about 30-40mins in morning and the same in the afternoon.
:dohh: at your mum! Someone always has to say something. I think a few people were shocked I picked the name Jade??!

Well done Lena! Can you get her to give Sophie some lessons on how to sleep at night? :haha:

Aww poor Harry, I hope he feels much better very soon :hugs:

Em - Connor should be fine in the carseat, they say not to use it for more than 2 hours at a time, so a 20 minute trip out shouldn't be a problem.

Little lady kept me up all night cluster feeding. She undid all the good work we put in to fixing her latch yesterday too so my bad nipple is now agony. Trying something new today and it's working pretty well, getting a breast pump though so I can give the bad side a little break.

No plans for today, my tear is still really sore and I still feel pretty rough from the birth so I won't be doing anything until I am a bit more recovered. Just cuddles with the kids and lots of rest for me :)

Morning ladies,

Daniel went from 11-5 last night again and then fed and went back down until after 9 so now we are just getting dressed and we are heading to postnatal yoga this morning, then this afternoon I am going to go get a food shop I think! So glad that the weather is nice so that I can get out and about though.

I use the car seat on the pram for short trips, I was told that up to 2 hrs is fine although I do like to use the carrycot part as often as possible to get our money's worth out of it!

Thanks for advice ladies. Xx

I've lost a stone and a half since delivery- three weeks Friday. I've got a stone to lose and have been eating healthy since Monday.
I went clothes shopping today- just got tops and two dresses in my
Usual size and just tried them on and a feel a fat frumpy mess!!!!! Defo too early to feel nice in normal clothes.
I can't wear my normal bottoms at all, pit on weight all over- didn't think I had!

Also I've got extra stretch marks on my tummy, only about ten but I just feel crap in my body. Although I'm ready to dtd, there is no way I want Shaun to see or feel my body.

I survived the school run:) hard work though!

Blue I feel I need extra hands too! Yesterday I needed to drain the pasta and Deni wanted a cuddle and I was trying to sort a bottle out for Ruby- I just didn't know what to do first! I could have cried actually. And tonight for two year banged her head and has a massive egg on her head- I'd just literally walked out the room to the next!
Tomoz I'm going to toddler group with Demi an her banged head and my newborn baby- I wonder what people will think?

Big hugs Jem. All you can do is your best and deal with what needs dealing with first.

Midnight ans MrsS - so jealous of you both. Flat stomach and back in your old jeans! Wow! I'm not even close! :sad2::sad2: Got 5 miles on the treadmill in this morning. Trying to do hour or two 4-5 times a week, but it's harder for me now without as much sleep. I don't really diet as I'm a vegetarian and eat pretty healthy, so I've just got to keep exercising! And exercising, and exercising!

I'm not planning on using any birth control. I think we're going to try for a second, but a little worried after Blake came so unexpectedly early. It took us quite a while to get pregnant the first time, so who knows?

We tried for a long time to have Thomas, even had ivf then got our little miracle. I think the ivf kick started things and now my body knows how to get pregnant I'm hoping we get pregnant again with not too much trying :winkwink:

My baby sleeps peacefully all afternoon. Why oh why not do ir at night lol

Thomas is a joy sleeping in the afternoon ad well. I look at him and think please please do that tonight.... If only!!

I jump at every noise because I worry he is choking.

As for bodies I cried the other day. I told dh my body wasn't mine anymore. My boobs are huge and leaking and belong to Thomas. My belly, although better isnt anywhere near back to normal (will it ever!) I'm still stitched and sore and can't pooh without pain :cry:

getting lena and me ready to go forher u3 check up, shes bzthed fed,puked all over me first lol that will teach me to play with her after feeds:haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->