Baby Bugs Due February 2013

:hugs: Jem.

MrsS, hope harry feels better soon! Poor thing.

Lindy, I feel the same about my body. Fed up of my boobs leaking and really want to get back to pre-pregnancy weight. I'm trying to be patient though as my appetite is mental and we're still adjusting to parenthood. I think I'm going to give myself a break until my 6 week check up and then start trying to be more careful about diet and exercise.

Theo is sleeping really well in his moses basket now but has been up most of the night because he has dreadful wind. Tried infacol and doesn't seem to be working. Am going to try cutting dairy out of my diet as I hear that often effects bf babies. Shame because we've got loads of cake here that people have made us!

I think I've had a mummy meltdown almost every day this week. My friend just popped over and I sobbed on her. Hormones! And we can't sleep in our bedroom at mo because it stinks of smoke from next door smoking. So frustrating. DH and I are taking it turns to sleep on the floor in the nursery.

Health visitor just left. She's happy with Harry, but he's still not up to birth weight, so we're taking him to the drop-in clinic on Tuesday. Hopefully, he will have gained by then. With his cold, he's feeding little and often, but doesn't seem to have too many problems breathing. Poor little tiger. I hope this cold goes away soon.

So, no more plans for the rest of the day. :) I think I'll be sorting out washing and sticking all of Harry's cards into a scrapbook. And cuddling with my boy. <3

MF it's crazy isn't it. I don't mind sleeping apart from Tom as it's not permanent i just miss my bed! :)

GF- hugs for the hormones. It's tough, your life has changed over night. Xxx
I don't feel like I've slept with dh as sat in the nursery rocking chair so dh can get some rest for work. I did plan on sleeping while Thomas napped but friend came - which was lovely. She brought me a basket of fruit. Such a sweetie. She has sent flowers, baby clothes basket of nappies and a basket of products. She doesn't have much and has gone to so much trouble. I'm lucky. Xxx

Yay I'm here!
Anyone else's baby have a tongue tie?

MrsSwaffer, poor little guy! He is way too tiny to have a cold already! :( Hope he feels better soon!

Good job babies who are sleeping longer!!! :) Weston was doing well earlier in the week but now must be hitting a growth spurt because he was up every 45 mins to an hour to feed for the first half of last night. Would nurse for 15 mins, go back to sleep for 30 to 45 mins, then up again to feed. He finally slept for 3 hours at the end, but I was so overtired by then that I couldn't sleep! I am running on empty today, just trying to make it through without passing out!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't wake Ruby up!!!! She has only had 5oz of milk since 4am!!!! And that's like an oz every three hours- Ive spent all day trying to wake her up and feed her!!!
Dont know what to do?

Sorry will comment more later- just a quick visit xx

I can't wake Ruby up!!!! She has only had 5oz of milk since 4am!!!! And that's like an oz every three hours- Ive spent all day trying to wake her up and feed her!!!
Dont know what to do?

Sorry will comment more later- just a quick visit xx

oh hun that doesn't sound too good, did you get a number to ring your midwives or NHS direct- see what they say? Has she got a temp or anything?x

Have you done the usual like nappy etc? Maybe shes just a sleepy bug today?
We went to group then to my sisters then school run. My nieces loved seeing jade and my sister made a yummy soup so least ive eaten lol picked up kids and just bathed jade as she was sick. Just got her to sleep so going to do kids tea. Xx

She has just woken up screaming whilst I'm trying to do the tea. Monkey! Drinking now, so un hoping it will be a good amount.
Thanks x

Glad she woke up! I hate third day hormones!

3rd day was awful for me :cry:

I can't help but be on constant edge that Connor is going to get Colic like my 1st did :nope: I know not all babies don't get it and Jack didn't but I'm honestly so so scared.

Jem so glad she woke up and hope she drinks lots!

I hope he doesn't get colic Embo!

I wish I stayed in the hospital. I'm getting zero help!

Jem- bet you are relieved!

I'm trying infacol with Thomas now. If he isn't eating or sleeping he cries and I feel like I'm missing something he needs. I feed him, check his bum give him cuddles and don't know what else to try. Xxx

Oh em I am the exact same about being alert and worried for colic :(

Newt day three sucks xx hugs

When does colic usually start if they're going to get it?

Newt, :hugs: The whole first week was tough for me, I cried so much and everything set me off. Things went back to normal in week 2...now just really TIRED!!! :)

Glad she woke up Jem!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->