Baby Bugs Due February 2013

Lindy, is he being sick at all? Is it when he lays down he cries? How long after feeds?

He cries all the time. If I lie him down or if I walk with him. He does spit up a bit of milk now and then after feeds but not real sick. I feel like he feeds all the time at times but when I do get a break he sleeps for between an hour and two and a half hours. I'm soooo tired.

Lindy, :hugs:

Here goes an attempt at a parenting journal: https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...6333-my-miracle-here-baby-weston-growing.html
Hopefully I can stick with it!

Definitely hugs to you Lindy. I was asking because M was similar in that she was really uncomfortable, but was also being sick etc and she has reflux. Definitely worth keeping an eye on. Maybe make a diary of his symptoms, how long he feeds etc. sometimes easier to work things out in black and white.

Lindy, not sure what to suggest? Your doing everything I'd do. Lots of hugs Hun.

Ruby finally had 3oz and is having another bottle now. Thankgoodness.

Hugs to everyone who is having s rough time.
My DH come in and think the light bulb went on and he bathed the girls :)
I'm told him I'm exhausted and now his making dinner.

This who have two or more kiddies:- how are you coping with doing the house work, ironing, school runs and being there for the kids, cooking for then, etc...?

Or does anyone have any tips?
I feel Like I'm not coping with doing all the chores of being a mummy.
I feel super emotional and I think being in a diet/eating healthy isn't helping my mind- I need chocy and I've got a lovely galaxy bar in the fridge.

And lastly, can't believe it's Friday already! X

Thanks for your support ladies. Will start writing down his feeds sleeps and nappies.

Jem- go for the chocolate. It's early days. We need our energy for babies! You are a Wonder Woman managing a new baby and siblings. I seriously struggle with just a baby

im trying not to shout at my 2 yr old but she is a tinker, but i feel sorry for her too!

My two year old is driving me crazy at times. Especially when there are three other adults in the house but know one looks after her cause its "my job"

As I said yesterday Jem, Im struggling with DS, he's 19months. He doesn't really talk yet though so just cries and it really gets to me. Not helped by the fact he's been quite poorly yesterday and today. It's been a long week that's for sure!

Oh, and chores.....I just do what I can. DH is pretty good in that respect though.

He cries all the time. If I lie him down or if I walk with him. He does spit up a bit of milk now and then after feeds but not real sick. I feel like he feeds all the time at times but when I do get a break he sleeps for between an hour and two and a half hours. I'm soooo tired.

:hugs: Is this a new thing he has started doing?

Lindy, :hugs:

Here goes an attempt at a parenting journal: https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...6333-my-miracle-here-baby-weston-growing.html
Hopefully I can stick with it!

Il be stalking x

Lindy, not sure what to suggest? Your doing everything I'd do. Lots of hugs Hun.

Ruby finally had 3oz and is having another bottle now. Thankgoodness.

Hugs to everyone who is having s rough time.
My DH come in and think the light bulb went on and he bathed the girls :)
I'm told him I'm exhausted and now his making dinner.

This who have two or more kiddies:- how are you coping with doing the house work, ironing, school runs and being there for the kids, cooking for then, etc...?

Or does anyone have any tips?
I feel Like I'm not coping with doing all the chores of being a mummy.
I feel super emotional and I think being in a diet/eating healthy isn't helping my mind- I need chocy and I've got a lovely galaxy bar in the fridge.

And lastly, can't believe it's Friday already! X

I am not really keeping on top of my house lol, I find it hard when the kids get home and demand my attention, mine are older so can make drinks and get themselves snacks and least they are at school all day but my lad has autism and is testing at times!! I feel like right now I am just getting through each day and trying not to think about the rest!

My two year old is driving me crazy at times. Especially when there are three other adults in the house but know one looks after her cause its "my job"

:hugs::hugs:

midwife told us colic starts around2 weeks and can last uo to 3 mths! so hope it doesnt lSt that long hate seeing her i discomfort and unabke to help.

check up went perfect akl reflexes are fine and her hip ultrasiund was clear shes now 7 lb 2 oz and 51 cms:happydance::cloud9:

Had myself another little meltdown this evening, wondering where Bex (me) has gone. :( For two weeks now, I've given myself wholly to my little man and it's exhausting me.

I started crying, and now I can't stop! I think my babymoon is over. Luckily, I spoke my mum, who made me feel a lot better. Things will calm down and we'll get into the swing of things. Parenthood is just SO hard to adapt to. And now that Harry has this cold too, it's all just getting too much. :(

Sigh. I just have to push through it. My mum said I need some money spent on me, so I might get something nice in town tomorrow. :)

Hugs Bex, love our babies but it's just bloody hard xxx

My DH had a melt down tonight. Says he is tired- he was doing the late night feed, so now in doing it. Also money is so tight, at this rate I'm going to be going back very soon.
I was already on the verge of tears and now I Dare not cry to him coz someone has to be the strong one. Just got to keep smiling and pretend it's all good. :)

Hope you enjoy spending some money on yourself Bex

And colic sounds terrors! I we don't get it here?
X

Aw Bex :hugs:. Hope you feel better soon lovey, you know where I am if you want some one-on-one chatting <3.
xoxox

Had myself another little meltdown this evening, wondering where Bex (me) has gone. :( For two weeks now, I've given myself wholly to my little man and it's exhausting me.

I started crying, and now I can't stop! I think my babymoon is over. Luckily, I spoke my mum, who made me feel a lot better. Things will calm down and we'll get into the swing of things. Parenthood is just SO hard to adapt to. And now that Harry has this cold too, it's all just getting too much. :(

Sigh. I just have to push through it. My mum said I need some money spent on me, so I might get something nice in town tomorrow. :)

Aw hugs! I just did the same thing and ordered a pretty silver bar necklace with Whitt's name on it :) Figured I deserve it. Haven't bought anything just for myself in a while. Hope Harry feels better soon xx

Lindy have you tried gripe water? I use that with Whitt when he seems gassy and it helps...also are you bf? I figured out that I ate broccoli the other night and he was up something terrible the whole night in pain! Also, GF you might watch that too :)

Newt, know how you feel. DH told me the other night that he couldn't help out with the baby because "he had things to do tomorrow and I had nothing to do all day" - um really??

Had our first lunch outing today with a friend and he slept the whole time :) I am exhausted - he front loaded his sleep yesterday morning with two good 3-4 hr naps and so was up about every two hrs last night. :sleep: Hoping he flips back tonight.

Hang in there girls! I keep telling myself this sleep deprived period is just a phase :) And soothing myself with sweets!

Bex xxx hugs.

I think the hardest thing is that line you know we love our babies so so much but my goodness they are hard work. This is my 3rd and even I am thinking omg this is hard! The good news is they do get older and settle down. You also adapt to each other.
Its hard to feel like a person atm though xx

Bex xxx hugs.

I think the hardest thing is that line you know we love our babies so so much but my goodness they are hard work. This is my 3rd and even I am thinking omg this is hard! The good news is they do get older and settle down. You also adapt to each other.
Its hard to feel like a person atm though xx

That's a really good way of explaining it! :thumbup: It IS hard to feel like a person when you are going off so little sleep and not taking care of yourself. :( Newborns are so much work, although I know when he is 2 years and getting into everything I will be wishing he was 2 weeks again!!!!!!!!! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->