Baby Bugs Due February 2013

What has happened to bugs? It could be heat or wonder week. Jades dribble is awful today too.

She has baby rice!

Omg Ruby had a mad half hour earlier, seriously didn't know what to do? And all my windows were open and I felt like I couldn't cope. She finally shhhhhed. I've given the last two bottles with the size 3 teat without much fuss so mi hoping that this is the end of her fussiness?

Will catch more tomoz ladies, off to bed.
Hope you all sleep well xx

Must be the heat as Jude wingeing today (last few days actually). But also can't fit anymore fist in his mouth so might be teeth.

Well, it may not be fun but I feel better knowing he's not the only one being crazy baby haha!

Morning. All three slt till 6am and Ruby has just woken. This is how it should be! Ha

How did Jade do on baby rice? Did she open her mouth or seem interested?

Think it's going to be a hot one? Xx

Morning :wave:

Hugs to those who need them.

MF I'm glad you called HV, good job!

I think some of your babies have caught theo's crazy. :hugs: know how you feel! It's only the last few days, since i started the bottle, that he's stopped screaming all day. Relief. Still puking loads but never mind.

Jem, well done to your girls!

Xxx

Gf try putting two Gavi's in a 6oz bottle and you will see a difference :thumbup: I used to just use 1 for 6oz but it wasnt enough and he was just bringing his milk back up but upped it to 2 and it did the trick! Has he done a poo yet?xx

MF hope you are okay today xx

Jem glad your girls slept through! No such luck here!

Thanks smiley. How are you this morning?

He's done a couple of poos but they were hard work! A lot of straining with only small results. Bless him x

Thanks all. Jade had two small mouth fulls! It was not the packet one but a jar. Going against all I wanted to originally do but meh. It worked though as she had 2mouthfuls and a bit of water so she managed to wait til her 6pm feed. So she done 6pm till 4am then till 7. She only fussed about twice two. Thank goodness x

Glad she slept better!

You can always carry on as you are now then as she gets a little older bring in the BLW alongside it :)

I'm gong to do that, Sash - bring in BLW after 6 months when he's ready, but start jars from 5 months. :)

Morning all! Jem glad the girls slept well :)

GF so glad Theo is happier now :)

Grrr asked oh to hang washing on line yesterday whilst i fed bug. Went outside today to find half the wet laundry sat in basket on patio. FFS! Now gotta rewash it.

I have done 4 loads of washing already today - it would be fed up if I had missed out on valuable drying time!

Elodie is 12lb 4oz now :flower: Same weight as Ivy at 6 months!

We leave to go on holiday on Friday, my head is going to explode from the stress of trying to get everything ready!

Before he went to work, Alex said to me, "I'm having to rewear socks because I haven't got any clean ones!" to which I replied, "You didn't want me to do any washing until tomorrow." (True, because it's his day off, and he wants me to wash all of his work shirts in one go. And then I said, "I have been at my mum's - you could have done some washing!"

Men!

He actually apologised quickly after!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"