Baby Bugs Due February 2013

:rofl: my OH is used to a life of having to rewear socks.

The girls' clothes are always clean and I always keep on top of the nappy washing but it is our clothes that are always lowest priority :dohh:

Ha ha, love the washing stories! Actually Shaun doesn't moan, I must be ok in that department? Although I don't iron his stuff!

Hope you have a nice time AP! And yes holiday sorting is extremely stressful, I also like to have a clean house to come home too.

Been busy with the girls in the garden, Ruby had a big sleep this afternoon too. I'm hoping for another peaceful night? Ha ha

How are we all? Xxx

Poor Blakey had another first today - he puked out his nose! Poor little guy was so upset, put his 'hurty' face on and cried a few actual tears (he rarely cries tears, just screams when he's hungry, or whines when he's tired). I love all his crabby faces, but his hurty face makes me want to cry myself. :cry: Got the bulb nose sucker out, and he looked relieved I could help. Poor guy, but after a little nap, a bath, and a big coconut oil body rub, he's back to his smiley and blowing raspberry self.

Glad some little bugs (and their moms) had a better night sleep!

Oh bless him, I don't think either of my girls have had it from there nose?
Mmm coconut body massage sounds lovely! I can't wait fe Shaun to be here so the bed time routine is easier! I'd love to give Rubys milk
In peace and a little massage! Only two more sleeps to for me and one more for him.
He phoned tonight and Ruby was moaning, bet his thinking, great I've got to come home to all that noise!! Ha ha.

Oh and Shaun said he has lots of clothes for me, very excite and I'm being taken out for dinner in Friday- i guess that's his Thankyou?

I'm tired today, pj's and chill time I think!

Hiya!

Sophie is a little monster, I put her on the playmat near the sofa and sat with Bethany and played with her, I checked on Sophie after about 2 mins and all I could see what 2 little feet poking out from under the sofa :rofl: Normally when she fidgets she just spins herself in circles, she hasn't moved off the mat in a few weeks. Rascal :haha:

im jealouse of all you ladies whos babas are doing things lena still hasnt rolled she can spin herself sort of in a circle but thats it

haha Em, I thought littl'uns weren't meant to be mobile :haha:

Whisper - she'll get there soon, :) She's doing fab! x x x

Meh, Harry's not mobile at all. :p Today, I put him on his tummy and he did the baby press up for the first time! Clever boy. I'm thinking this is 'slow' in development, but I know he'll develop in his own time. :)

I am going to a barn dance on Friday night and leaving Harry with Alex for a boys' night in! I know Harry will be fine, and will just sleep the whole time, but I'm pumping at least one bottle just in case. The thing is - how much do I do? I don't want to waste any, but I have no idea how much milk one feed is! :wacko:

Aw poor Blake! Real tears eat me up :cry:

Oh Jem - awesome!

Haha to feet under the couch!

MRS, I would leave 6 oz to be safe...Mine usually doesn't do more than 3-4 from a bottle but I know he eats closer to 6 from me...

Whisper don't feel bad, Whitt's done two rolls from either direction and thats it...no more since then....

Jade only rolls front to back but hates doing it lol she moves by pushing her heels into the floor and sliding back! X

Sophie can only move about on her front. I can't wait for her to learn to flip front to back, she gets so annoyed on her front after about 5 mins now.

Don't forget ladies that our babies are still super young, and every baby is different! Enjoy these days before they get mobile, because as soon as they are off you get a whole lot less cuddles :cry:

Thanks, tnt. I'll do 6ozs. :) I have pumped 2ozs tonight, so I'll do another four over the next few days, and Alex can combine them. :D

ruby doesn't roll and hates it on the tummy. Whisper don't worry, my others hardly rolled either but were early walkers.

Mrs I'd do 6oz. Ruby drinks between 4-6oz at once.

So much for chilling, I've cleaned all the whole of downstairs- polished, hovered, and mopped the kitchen floor. I probably should leave the house a shit hole so Shaun will think can't cope and never leave me for 8 nights again!

Anyways, hope your all chilling xx

Early walkers!! Eek! Dylan was an early walker, iwas so happy that Bethany took a bit longer :rofl:

I've been warned not to look forward to the crawling/walking phase... but they just look too cute wobbling all around :) I think Bennet will be a little while yet.

Been super busy getting a new business together. I'll be running HalosandHearts.ca and selling babies/little girls headbands!

I've sewn all of the flowers pictured and have also been buying pieces in bulk to make into headband clips... should have it all together and a full stock ready by the end of the month!

https://i42.tinypic.com/244d65s.jpg

Ahhh there lovely!!! How sweet. I think you should show them off on Bennet when your ready :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->