Baby Bugs Due February 2013

Tree! Did u sort passports?

we went today but coudnt get it as they didnt have her birth registerd on record on there comps so we have to go back tomo AFTER her jabs and try again also had to do new pic as they said wouldnt be accepted in england

Miss a - They are gorgeous, if you want a tester, send some my way :winkwink:

Whisper - yea England are really really strict on passport pics, even for babies :(

Thanks Jem and Wiggler!

I would love to send some to you ladies! Unfortunately for now I'm just setting up the business for Canada-wide only to avoid additional fees. If I get a good response from around here then I do intend to look into international shipping, keep you posted :winkwink:.

And I will be sure to post some pics of Bennet showing off some of the finished pieces. She's going to be a busy little model as I don't really know any other baby girls!

Morning!

Having a boring day, just sorting out the shopping list and doing housework. Gotta find space for all the stuff I bought on Amazon yesterday :lol:

Morning! :)

It's Alex's day off today, and I started it by getting at him. Whoops! At 7:30am, I had just got Harry back to sleep after an hour and a half of fussing and Alex's stupid alarm went off and woke him up! Argh! We just didn't have a great night - Harry was up 3 or 4 times in the night, and Alex got home from work at midnight. Blah blah. We're all pretty knackered! :p

Plans - housework, probably. I have the washing on. ;)

Morning all. Done school run, had shower, washing out and second load on. Got to do steriliser in a mo then pop to Southampton as my ruby is 7 tomorrow! !!

Change of plan, I shall be trying to find ways to get this baby to stop screaming. :(

Oooh that's come fast! What are you doing for her birthday?

Shes just having friends over after school and we are going to Monkey world next week :) what is up with sophie x

Sounds nice :)

No idea, she just ended up screaming herself to sleep in my arms, maybe she was overtired? Lots of snuggles with her today I think.

Her Sophie the Giraffe arrived today, I can see that squeak is going to really annoy me :rofl:

Hows all the babies coping with this heat?

Sophie just wants to sleep through it I think, she is napping a lot more through the day now.

Just walked into the living room to a rolling phoebe thought she wasn't going to roll at all as showing no signs. She rolled back to front three times already:happydance:

Yep more grumpy than normal still chewing everything in sight too, and first radioactive poo of today I hate the heat and teeth!

Eek!

Sophie is really dribbly and chewing everything too no sign of teeth yet though when I check, although I don't think it'll be too long.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->